Automationeer for County Executive

Support!

/s/
FoxyTheWereFox
Your favourite & least favourite gay

1 Like

Support.

As a member of the County Council; serving only a single term, I believe there has been a severe lack of leadership and direction in the County and the County Council. I understand that you have shared many opinions on both of these matters, and I believe that you are capable of repairing the lack of leadership and direction in County Affairs.

Throughout this term, speaking for myself and on behalf of some other County Council members, there hasn’t been any direction for us to govern. County & Municipal government has always been known as an entree level government, one where inexperienced people may join to gain experience and education to later run in much higher levels of government. This term, I don’t believe any of that has come close to being met and has actually had the opposite effect for a lot of us. In the entirety of my term, not once have I been instructed on legal advice for creating resolutions, bills, and any other type of legislation, we have not been guided in parliamentary procedure, nor have we been able to consistently keep a line of communication between the Firestone Community to be able to have a platform that allows us to know and understand what legislation needs to be introduced.

County Government needs someone to guide them, I hope you can do that.

2 Likes

I thank you and Aes for your words, your support, and most fundamentally your trust. David, I hear what you say and hope that I can bring the council to be more useful; finding legislation to write at the county level is difficult and not always necessary, but I hope to work with the chairman to ensure that councillors at the very least know how to do their job. I hope that, if elected, I can investigate this matter further.

1 Like

I look forward to the new mindset and motivation that you will bring to the Council, best of luck.

2 Likes

i’m not gonna write a fucking essay on why auto is good

supported and endorsed

2 Likes

absolute support for this woman

/s/
Kat4Katrina
many positions

2 Likes

Support, I can’t wait to see all the laws bend in your favor!

3 Likes

I AM SUPPORTING THIS VERY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR THE STAPLETON COUNTY EXECUTIVE OF THE GLORIOUS STATE OF FIRESTONE!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed,

• Speaker ADMIRAL_RICKY
3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support
#savethecounty

3 Likes

i’m excited for countygate

support.

5 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

Signed,
Lieutenant Governor Ash1835

2 Likes

this woman has chemically castrated myself and all other members of the senate to instill a sense of fear,

support

5 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes