Automationeer for County Executive

AUTOMATIONEER FOR COUNTY EXECUTIVE

I. Introduction

II. Background

III. Agenda

IV. Conclusion

Introduction

The county is immensely important to the State of Firestone, while overlooked by many in the community, it plays a critical role; and when it is not at its best, the state as a whole ultimately suffers. I believe that the county is in a poor state currently, and that the right change in leadership can better the county.

As I will outline in this speech, my fundamental objective will be to serve citizens, the county, and municipalities better which in turn makes the county stronger, more reliable, and better for the public.

I recognise that some may view me as incapable due to my previous trolling incidents, such as various joke announcements. I do apologise to those that may have misunderstood some of my announcements and recognise that it can be confusing and potentially distressing: they won’t be continuing, especially as the line between a good joke and patchy 2.0 is very difficult to identify.

I view this election as an opportunity for me to help the county and to shape it into a better government. I recognise the importance and distinquish of this position, and recognise that fixing up the county is no small task: I will work with a variety of individuals to accomplish my goals. Read on!

Background

I have an extensive background in the county, after all, it’s where I – like many others – started. I began as a City Councillor, a position I would hold a total of three times, for two of my three terms as a city councillor I also held the position of Council Chairperson. As Chairperson, I reformed the years-old way legislation was stored and archived; work which would be used after my leave as a springboard to the Arborfield City Records project.

I would later serve as a one-term County Councillor, where I wrote an amendment to the charter to better allow the county council to support municipalities when they needed it most. I then served as the Arborfield Deputy Mayor; in this role, I restructured the Arborfield City Government, created new document formats, and supported the development of the City Housing program, which would also be used as inspiration by Redwood Mayor DonxId for his Housing and Urban Development project; I had also planned to enshrine such programs in law until our glorious Founder rejected the idea.

My service is not limited to Arborfield, I also served as Chief of Staff to the City of Redwood, and as a legal advisor to the Redwood City Government under several mayors. My background is not confined to the county, I have also served in numerous state positions. Most notably, as a congressperson (both senator and representative) and formerly the President pro tempore of the Senate.

My time and work have accumulated recognition and award, most notably:

Resume

• Recipient of the County Executive’s Resident Award

• Recipient of the Arborfield Deputy Mayor’s Award

• Public Defender

• Bar Certified Attorney

• President pro tempore

• Senator x3

• Representative x3

• County Councillor

• Arborfield Deputy Mayor

• Arborfield City Chairperson x2

• Arborfield City Councillor x3

• State Department Advisor

• Redwood City Chief of Staff

• Firestone News Network Board Chair

• Correctional Officer

• SCSO Deputy

• DOBW Supervisor & Training Coordinator

Agenda

Fundamentally, I hope to work with citizens; to be a CE that is aware of the ongoings within the county and to serve the public as necessary. I am unaware of every individual crevice within each and every department and agency, thus I cannot render a truly informed agenda; but if and where issues present themselves, I will ensure they are dealt with. Below, you can find a general outline of what I hope to accomplish in my term.

County Administration

I am most concerned with public information concerning Stapleton County. While the municipalities should be the ones on stage with the county quietly supporting them in the background, the county is still a major part of government that citizens interact with moreso than municipalities. Therefore, citizens have a right to be informed as to the ongoings within the county government.

I would hope to direct the press secretary to render more frequent releases, of which should cover key information from both the county administration, departments, and municipalities, that may be of public or press interest. I would strive to ensure that publications are at least once every two weeks, idealy more frequntly than that. If elected, I will work with my advisors and the county administration to set specific and measurable targets. I will publish, through the county server, a regular update on what I have undertaken as County Executive and what I hope to do next.

Municipalities

I have full confidence in the current three mayors, should they choose to re-run, and their administrations. They have done an excellent job and while not the first mayors of the municipal reinvigoration, they are certainly in the vanguard and undoubtedly are hard-working and dedicated to their cities and districts. I would, as County Executive, hope to have a regular line of communication with the mayors. I hope to provide them support and resources to ensure that they can complete their day-to-day functions. In preparation of this, I briefly spoke with the three current mayors to hear their concerns; these conversations were incredibly insightful and have shaped this speech and my plans, and I hope for such to continue as County Executive.

The Arborfield and County governments have been closing the book that has surrounded the recent incident in the City of Arborfield; while I disagree with the actions undertaken as retribution in the aftermath of the incident, and I would seek for such to not continue, I would neither advocate for nor oppose the reversal of such measures. The matter is now closed and we must treat it as such: digging up old graves is what bought on this situation in the first place.

County Council

As a jurist and parliamentarian, I am disappointed with the county council. I would make it a priority to work with the current chairman, if he continues to hold office, and the wider council to support their work and ensure it is reflective of the best the county can do. I wouldn’t attribute the council’s recent failings as incompetence or malice, but rather the fact that nobody has taught the councillors how to do their job properly; this is part of the underlying issue within the county that I hope to mend.

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

Sheriff Skeletron19YT has my confidence and faith in his ability to lead the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, which is currently doing an exemplary job. SCSO is under the watchful and trusted eye of the Department of Public Safety and I hope to liaise between the Sheriff and forthcoming Secretary of Public Safety to ensure all issues are dealt with appropriately and that all deputies meet the Sheriff’s standards. I am, however, concerned with the handling of some internal incidents within SCSO – most notably the handling of inappropriate conduct incidents is subpar and must be improved for the safety and wellbeing of officers.

Stapleton County Fire Department

Similar to SCSO, Fire Chief zep has my confidence and support. He is undoubtedly an expert on his department after almost four years of service; if and where I interact with the department, I will be guided by him and his deep experience.

District Attorney’s Office

The sitting District Attorney is a highly respected and experienced attorney and carries my utmost trust. I hope to push for him to engage in better relations with the city attorneys and county council as to increase the legal literacy within the county; an improvement that is desperately needed. Further, I hope that the District Attorney will, under the newly-confirmed Attorney General, continue to assist the state where appropriate, as he has been doing.

State Relations

I hope to work regularly and positively with both the Congress and the Governor, as positive relations with the state government are crucial for the success of the county. My objective is not only to improve the county, but to demonstrate such improvement; to keep equally the public as our elected officials aware of the progress and nature of the county. I also hope to help the municipalities and to amplify their voices to the state government.

Conclusion

My ultimate objective is to work for a better county; one that serves its members and its citizens as best as it can. Such a big task cannot be done alone, and I hope to work with as many people as possible – both inside and outside the county government – to build a better and more transparent county, together.

Feel free to reply with any questions. I aim to provide a comprehensive and clear response to every question and to prove I deserve your support and your vote. Thank you for reading!

Signed,

The Honorable Automationeer, Esq.

10 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED

/s/
orangebear22
Amherst Renowned Dictator
Sex Offender

2 Likes

Support !!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support :+1:

2 Likes

No support.

/s/
FSOriginalPizza
Chief Executive Officer

3 Likes

Support

/s/
LegitimateIyRyan
Firestone Cyber Security Agency

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

No support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

support for USB woman

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thoughts on the current administration? @Automationeer

2 Likes

even though she lives in grasslands and on an island rather than in the desert, support and endorsed

/s/
Alderman KAREEM2610

2 Likes

@Automationeer You just got endorsed by an Alderman, you’ll certainly win.

3 Likes