Automationeer for County Executive

support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT

2 Likes

for sure and a former terrorist. (i have been charged with terror over 10 times)

2 Likes

oh thats hot

2 Likes

i support this candidate and i cant way to see there policies on furry extermination!!

3 Likes

@Automationeer what are your thoughts on the current governor?

1 Like

bro what

1 Like

and no im not transphobic or homophobic

1 Like

Thank you for your question! The reason I am running is to bring about change; if I believed things were running perfectly, I would not be running. If I did not believe I was capable of bringing such change, I would not be running.

While I have no animosity to any member of the county council or county administration, both have been doing a poor job. As I discuss in my speech, I believe this issue is more of leadership than of competence: I do not believe that all county officials are stupid, but rather that they simply do not have the right resources or the right leaders in place to enable them to do great work.

I go more in-depth about the improvements I hope to bring to the county in my speech ā€“ feel free to ask any further questions if you need clarification!

2 Likes

how do you feel that most of the said officials are furries? do you think that is a threat to state security?

1 Like

SUPPORT!!! MAKE FIRESTONE GREAT AGAIN!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I have my own strong opinions on furries. I will not permit my personal opinions to interfere with my work. Therefore, there is little I could do unless Congress makes way for furry disadvantagement.

2 Likes

Support!

ā€œMake the County Great Again!ā€

2 Likes

Support.

/s/
DonxId
Mayor of Redwood

2 Likes

Support

Regarding the fire department, although it may be new territory for you will you intend to listen and respond to any valid concerns brought to you by lower members or even officers of the department?

3 Likes

Undoubtedly. I am aware that controversy, complaints, and internal issues are not new to SCFD; if and where issues such as this present themselves during my term, I will listen to the complainants, the fire chief, and other departmental leaders to hear their opinions, their concerns, and their suggestions, which I would then use to provide an informed and balanced judgement of the situation. I also hope to ensure departmental autonomy and would trust the fire chiefā€™s experience except for where there are complaints pertaining to himself or his capabilities.

As I stated in my speech, I hope to be a county executive that citizens can come to with issues, and that will work their hardest to ensure a response and resolution. I canā€™t and wonā€™t personally deal with every complaint, but I at the very least will certainly keep a close eye on anything mentioned to me.

2 Likes

Slander.

2 Likes

Despite our hundreds of disagreements,

I have faltered this term. I have faltered the people I swore to speak for and I faltered the County. This term has not been successful by any definition of the word, I have not been as involved as I could have been, as I should have been. My time in the county has been a long, and prosperous one, but all good things come to an end and this is where Iā€™m ending it. Automationeer is a new face to the County, to her departments, her administration and to her citizens. Automationeer is, and I mean this with sincerity, one of the few people I could trust to revive the County to her state of glory, despite Automationeerā€™s former actions.

The county is not in the state that it should be, and I accept total blame for this. My motivation has not been in the right places. I did not lead from the front like I should have been doing, but instead have been a silent observer, only stepping in and making myself known when absolutely necessary. That is not how this county should be lead, itā€™s not how it has been lead. I wish to apologize to everyone for my missteps this term and I hope that Automationeer can build the bridges that I failed to build.

Needless to say, I am breaking my long held neutrality in regards to elections,

Supported and endorsed.

AestheticallyHappy
County Executive

[Please do not become a patchy and make me regret everything Iā€™ve said here, and I look forward to congratulating you on victory.]

6 Likes

as long as you donā€™t have my council floor rules changed, i support x

2 Likes