THE CONGRESS OF THE STATE OF FIRESTONE DOES HEREBY DECLARE:
Section 1: This bill shall be entitled “Authorization to Arrest Act” and shall take effect immediately upon becoming law.
Section 2: Only persons so designed by state law to conduct arrests, detain persons, seize items, search things, or issue citations shall undertake those activities.
Section 2A: Any person who is in violation of section 2 of this bill shall be liable for any damages caused, or any false arrests made. Further, immediately upon the Peace Officer Standards and Training (‘POST’) becoming aware of a violation of this act they shall immediately remove any certification, or notation of gratitude of any sort, issued to the person responsible for such a violation of this act by POST.
Section 2B: Further, No person who has violated this act shall be granted any certification, or notation of gratitude of any sort, by POST. Furthermore, no department, unit, agency, or group within the government of this state shall be authorized to employ any violator of this act in any capacity.
Section 2C: This act shall in no way limit the ability for any other entity to so detailed by any other law from enforcing that law. However, such enforcement shall be limited to activities that do not involve any activity detailed in section 2 of this act.
Section 3: Pursuant to section 2 of this act, only the members of the following groups shall be designed to conduct arrests, detain persons, seize items, search things, or issue citations:
- “Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/2805388/Stapleton-County-Sheriffs-Office#!/about);
- “Firestone Park Service” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/5684663/Firestone-Park-Service#!/about);
- “Firestone Bureau of Investigation” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/3411434/Firestone-Bureau-of-Investigation#!/about)
- “Firestone Department of Corrections” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/2807789/Firestone-Department-of-Corrections#!/about)
- “Firestone Department of Homeland Security” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/2803370/Firestone-Department-of-Homeland-Security#!/about)
- “Firestone National Guard” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/2803372/Firestone-National-Guard#!/about)
- “Firestone State Patrol” (https://www.roblox.com/groups/2803364/Firestone-State-Patrol#!/about)
Section 3A: The members of the groups so detailed in section 3 of this act shall be designated as a “Law Enforcement Officer” (“LEO” or “LEOS”). Additionally, these groups shall be recognized as “Law Enforcement Agencies” (“LEA” or “LEAS”).
Section 3B: No person, aside from members of the groups detailed in section 3 of this act, shall be designed a “Law Enforcement Officer”.
Section 4: When a member of an LEA is designed as “suspended” or otherwise directed by their supervisors to cease representation of their department or to otherwise cease the activities detailed in section 2 of this act then that member shall no longer be authorized to conduct the activities detailed in section 2 of this act. In the event that a member is not authorized to continue to undertake the activities detailed in section 2 of this act and that member is a member of two LEAS, as recognized by section 3 of this act, then that member shall not be authorized to conduct the activities detailed in section 2 of this act in any form or fashion until the Attorney General designates the times, places, and limits on when said member shall be permitted to conduct the activities detailed in section 2 of this act.
Section 4A: No person shall be prosecuted for any offense which involves the obstruction of LEOS or any sort of government official for any conduct so detailed in section 4 of this act.
Section 5: All words detailed in this bill shall be read as defined by state law or in the failure of state law to define the word then the book “Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary Eleventh Edition” shall provide the definition of the word.