2019 December Senate Special Elections
Campaign Speech for Augustus_McCrae

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Previous Leadership
  3. Goals
  4. Conclusion

Introduction

It is with heavy heart as I begin my transition towards another community that I contemplate my previous experiences within other states and ro-nations. I’d like to first start out by saying that it has been a privilege meeting so many wonderful people - this community has been incredibly welcoming since the day I got here. I’m Augustus, people usually tend to call me Gus or “Aug”, short for Augustus as you could probably tell. I’m new to this community, and I’ve had the great opportunity of working within the State of Mayflower, NightGaladeld’s United States of America, and the United Kingdom. I’ve met so many wonderful people, and I’ve been grateful to share many of the experiences I have endured with other great people. However, as I stated towards the beginning of this introduction, it is with heavy heart that I leave those vast communities, sit down, and take part in something that is a lot less toxic and welcoming. It does come with the understanding that I am a new face, if you will. And I’m sure as many of you also believe that new faces come with potential. Whether that potential is good or bad is totally up to that person, however I ask all of you for a chance. A chance to do good things, a chance to build a career within an incredibly generous community. With that being said, I also ask that you take the chance to examine my experience and my goals. In the end, it would be my utmost honor to represent you fully within the Firestone Senate.

Previous Leadership

I’ve had the privilege of having a substantial presence within many different communities such as the United Kingdom, the State of Mayflower, NightGaladeld’s United States of America as I’ve stated before, and other large states and ro-nations. After serving within the House of Commons in the United Kingdom, Director of the National Security Agency, National Security Adviser and a three term Senator as a Constitutionalist within the United States Senate, I like to assume that I have a firm understanding of how legislative business operates on a day-to-day basis, as well as foreign and domestic intelligence operations.

Goals

Through close and comprehensive examination of Firestone laws and branch-management systems and functions, it will be my goal to bring back efficiency, functionality, and system within the Firestone Senate. This begins by extending our transition into full swing, and to endure a term of unprecedented prosperity and success. One of the issues I believe that we face within the Senate is a breach in capability. More specifically after reviewing the forums, quantity is placed over quality. During my tenure, I pledge to call for a systematic legislative process that benefits the working class and fundamentally places progress over return.

Conclusion

Finally, the responsibility of our accomplishments lies not within one man or one component - it belongs to all of you. I’ve stated previously that I am a fresh face, which, I hope does not change your opinion in the potential that I invest and aim to put forth during my tenure. I ask for a chance. I ask for nothing less rather than this opportunity - and it would be my most sincere honor to represent you within the Firestone Senate.

Signed,

Augustus_McCrae
Candidate for Senate

1 Like

Not bad.

Support

1 Like

Support, why not.

1 Like

Supporting my other competitors? Why not!

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like
1 Like

i support

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

support

1 Like