Ash1835 & scriblelz for Firestone 2021-3

SUPPORT!

1 Like

This was already done. I don’t think it should be lowered anymore. It would hurt Congress.

1 Like

this was written prior to this, the current amount of seats is now SUFFICIENT and this will be taken out of our plans.

I’ve worked on the criminal code, amending and adding laws such as making driving with an unregistered plate unlawful, which was a game feature for almost a year and never made illegal, also adding FDOA to interfering with a public service employee. I also proposed the bill to lower court issued sentence times, which through amendments made in the session was lowered to what is is now, standing at 2 hours. I’ve worked on plenty of other pieces of legislation as well.

2 Likes

Your unlicensed plate bill arguably made it illegal for anyone with a government vehicle to drive

3 Likes

I agree to be honest.

1 Like

how is that within the remit of the executive branch? do you plan to impede on the soverignty of adjacant branches to accomplish such?

2 Likes

the sock market is useless and dead

how does this differ from the existing constitution project

2 Likes

the original wording of which made it illegal to operate a state vehicle

minor

aka changed 1 character

incorrect

like what?

no offence but your political career is inundated with inactivity, incompetence, or just outright tomfoolery. while ash is a strong candidate (setting aside the weaker aspects of some of his policies), the lieutenant governor is the head of the senate, co-leads congress, co-leads the executive branch, is a heartbeat away from the governorship, and is acting governor during leaves. it would be without-a-doubt harmful to our state to have someone like yourself as lieutenant governor; someone that lacks the proper experience.

5 Likes

it’s in the judicial branch sector. just because I’m governor doesn’t mean I can make an attempt to work with the courts to try and find ways to get cases to be heard more quickly

you’ve been a staunch oppose to the stock market since day one and refuse to see it’s potential from your deeply entrenched views.

every time there is an election there is always some form of a constitutional project that takes months, years to develop. either we work with these people to speed up the process or we say enough is enough and work on it ourselves.

now pls any more questions pls forward to my dms auto i will answer all of them despite me achieving your vote is next to none due to our great political differences

FULL SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Full Support

4 Likes

hes alive…?

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes