Ash1835 & scriblelz for Firestone 2021-3

Ash1835 & Scriblelz for Governor and Lieutenant Governor

Campaign Discord: Ash1835 and scriblelz Campaign Discord

A DETAILED AND IN-DEPTH PLAN FOR FIRESTONE AND IT’S PEOPLE!

Table of Contents:

1. Introduction to the Candidates
  2. Executive Branch
  3. Legislative Branch
  4. Judicial Branch
  5. Term Goals
  6. Conclusion

1. Introduction to the Candidates

Ash1835 - Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello, I am Ash1835, Former Governor and Lieutenant Governor, I feel like I’ve served every political position in this great state sometimes! So honourable that I have been elected both Governor and Lieutenant Governor, the support I achieve every cycle is overwhelming and very appreciated, I thank all of you. For the individuals who have recently joined us in Firestone, I have a long history and trustworthy track record in Firestone politics. I am a tested individual and a patriot to this state, I’d do anything to fight for our best interests and give this State the true leadership that it needs! As Governor I will effectively manage the duties and responsibilities it encompasses, to ensure that this administration is as successful as it can be. We haven’t reached our true potential as a State yet, I believe our best days are still ahead of us! For those who have been skeptical of me in the past, it’s been a long time since you’ve looked closely at what I can do. I ask for you to be open and considerate to our new ideas. We can secure the future this election, with a vote for Ash1835 & Scriblelz.

Experience:

x 4 County Executive
x 3 Representative
x 4 Senator
x 1 Speaker of the House
x 2 Department of Boating and Waterways Secretary
x 1 Lieutenant Governor
x 1 Governor

Scriblelz - Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello, I am scriblelz. Not only have I served several times in congress and municipal governments, but I have been employed in over eight departments with varying positions. Needless to say, I know the ins and outs of a lot of our great state’s departments, and the issues that are prevalent in these departments. I would do anything to assist these departments. I also will assist the issue with criminals; the lack of them! For some, fewer criminals are better, however, criminals are a part of this community too, and it would not function without them. Unfortunately, there is a lack of criminals due to both issues from development and legislative standpoints, and I aim to do my best from a legislative standpoint, including sentencing times and fixing the excessive charges on the RICO Act. Ash1835 and I share a passion to better this state to its best potential for everyone, and I will work to achieve that.

Experience:

x 2 Senator
x 1 Representative
x 1 Redwood Mayor
x 1 Prominence District Council Chairman
x 1 Redwood Alderman

2. Executive Branch

The Executive Branch is THE most important branch within the Government of the State of Firestone. The quality of this branch directly affects all subsidiary departments and branches in the State. We have been promised activity and progress by past administrations but it’s more of the same and status quo. No more will this continue, I have shown in my first term a year ago our tremendous strides towards activity and transparency. I intend to do the same, do more and give the Executive Branch and State of Firestone the attention and care that it desperately needs. The Cabinet will be held at the highest standard in our administration. Cabinet meetings will be held on a necessary basis. As a former member of the Cabinet and as a Governor it is inefficient and moot to hold Cabinet meetings weekly or bi-weekly when it’s not necessary to do so. A more effective way of reaching out to Department Heads is by one-on-one meetings or focus group meetings of a small number of individuals, that is what our Administration will commit to and act upon. But mass-meetings like this are not being ruled out. Despite our Administration’s new approach Cabinet reports will continue to be pushed to ensure departments are running in an effective and active manner. On another note, the communication between the Executive Branch and the People of Firestone is a key focus in our campaign! To act upon this, we will push to be as transparent as possible, by hosting monthly press briefings and conferences to our news companies and citizen audiences to inform on what has been achieved or questions about the future individuals may inquire about. There will also be press releases in a detailed document about what has occurred in the time period. Not to forget the big State of the State Addresses are to be as detailed and as inclusive as possible. Finally, we plan to work very closely with the Department of State to readjust our Foreign Policy to match the State’s best interests, and once again making foreign diplomacy less common within the State of Firestone until we can solve the issues we face at home rather than abroad. Our administration will not put the State of Firestone into any various forms of agreements with any foreign entities that do not benefit our great State. The State of Firestone comes first, always!

tl;dr

• Transparency to be shown to the State of Firestone.
    Activity from the Administration and Cabinet.

• Increasing communication with citizens and news networks.

• Fixing our issues at home before the ones abroad.

• Cabinet to be held to a new approach of meetings

3. Legislative Branch

The Legislative Branch has had an unfortunately consistent problem of the seat number being too great, and recently in this past term, this has proved even more of a problem. The seat number is causing a great number of problems, including no competition in congressional seats, a lack of sessions, and inexperienced individuals being elected as a joke. The term lengths are also greater than they should be for the Senate. The Senate has terms that may last up to six months, an extremely long term. This leaves Senators in their positions for far too long, many growing bored and not conducting their duties to the fullest. I plan to work with Congress to finally reduce seats, this has not been attempted for some months, and an almost entirely new congress may hopefully be open to this happening. I also intend to fix the lengths of the Senate terms, reducing them to only 2 and 4-month terms. Apart from this, I plan to work on other legislation including the excessive charges by the RICO Act and sentencing times on the Criminal Code and continue the transparency between congress and the citizens.

tl;dr

• Lower Congressional seats

• Fix Senate term lengths

• Work on legislation including sentencing times on the Criminal Code/RICO

• Ensure transparency between congress and public

4. Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch is a complicated and important resource within the State of Firestone. Our Administration’s plans with the Judicial Branch are very simple. Our administration will work very closely with Chief Court Justice thekerbal to make sure their needs and wants are matched by the Executive Branch. This includes potential nominations for District Court Justice(s) and Associate Justice to the Supreme Court. We plan on fixing issues that citizens and the Judicial Branch face, long wait times for court dates to be heard. This can be done by ensuring that the programs in place to increase interest in the Judicial Branch and law are maintained, improved and assisted, such as the Prominence College of Law. It is essential that we have a strong Judicial Branch that comprises a diverse and experienced group of individuals to meet demands.

tl;dr

• Get Court Justice/Associate Supreme Court Justices nominated.
  • Ensure support for programs that increase interest in law and Judiciary.
  • Get those court date wait times down!

5. Term Goals

Our Administration looks forward to making important and significant changes. The following are goals we seek to accomplish during our 4 month tenure to help secure the road ahead for Firestone;

• Establish stronger activity and transparency within the Executive Branch.
  • Stronger communication between citizens and news companies within our State.
  • A strong Legislative - Judicial - Executive Branch for our State and relationships between.
  • Create new anti-corruption laws to fix the mess in Prominence
  • Reviewing our State’s Pardon System.
  • Propose nominees to the Security Exchange Commission, get our stock market moving!
  • Review our Foreign Affairs, fix our State’s issues before issues abroad.
  • Work closely with the Department of Commerce and Business Associations to ensure government support is met to help businesses.
  • Revising certain articles of the Constitution to meet the modern-day.
  • Working with the Judiciary Branch and private entities to increase interest in the field of law.
  • Continuance of building a strong and efficient National Guard to protect our State.
  • Work to create less toxic criminal law enforcement relationships to enhance roleplay.
  • Create a more involved Department of Health sector.
  • Lower Congressional seats and Senate term lengths.

6. Conclusion

To wrap up our speech, I do hope that you can consider voting Ash1835 and Scriblelz to be your next Governor and Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone. We can not afford more of the same for our State, we have laid out a well-written and detailed plan to ensure the recovery of our State which we all love, we must revitalize its well-being and bring interest back to it. A vote for Ash1835 is a vote for change, prosperity and a plan to move forward for everyone.

Signed,

Gubernatorial Candidate Ash1835
Ash1835#2896

Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate scriblelz

scriblelz#3090

8 Likes

su
pp
1 Like

support :3

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

I dont think a Lieutenant Governor who makes baseless accusations about corruption within a municipal government is the best for firestone

8 Likes

MASSIVE SUPPORT

2 Likes

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: support :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

WOOOOO SUPPORT WOOOOO WOOOO WOOOO WOOOOOOOOO​:woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

1 Like

support

1 Like

the elections r open??

support!!

1 Like

LOL I SEE THAT PICTURE EVERYWHERE

support

1 Like

WOOO SUPPORT!!!

ASH FOR GOV!!!

1 Like

What is some of your most successful legislation during both of your terms?

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Thank you for the question! I spearheaded and created the Public Shareholders Act, I created the General Employment Rights which were in effect for around a year until later replaced. I’ve reformed prison times to ensure fewer sentencing times and certain amendments to RICO too. these are more recent notable things. I don’t think you’d care about minor constitutional amendments.

Support

1 Like