Arrested for mariothology "impersonation"

i was just in the county wearing the mariothology uniform and it is pretty much the trc uniform and a deputy who’s name was revengetheaviator (1s22) came up to me, cuffed me, and put me in his vehicle for impersonation. i told him that i didnt know the law applied to non-fs uniforms and that i would be willing to change but he ignored me, however, he let someone else that was with me walk away with no charges even though they had the uniform on too

does this bill apply to non-firestone uniforms? A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law V2

1 Like

Here is what is states which legally means you didn’t

Continuing the discussion from A Bill to Fix the Impersonation Law V2:

1 Like

there is no physical evidence presented, meaning the plot could’ve been easily twisted. you seem to portray this more as a hate crime towards your “religion”. it’d be very hard to defend yourself in a court of law without physical evidence that you were ACTUALLY wearing TRC uniform.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Deputy will be dealt with
@iLu_cas

1 Like

is trc even considered a law enforcement agency lmao

1 Like

im not saying its a hate crime towards my “religion” and i have video, i just want to know if its even worth trying to do something about it

1 Like

@iLu_cas As an Internal Affairs member our job is to better the deputies and take care of problems that need to be dellt with. Please sent me proof and this will be delt with departmentaly if it has not already.

Thank you. Signed
Corporal BangaBus_Quit
SCSO: Internal Affairs

1 Like

If you can prove it sue his ass for False Arrest

1 Like

Where in the books is TRC defined as a Law Enforcement Agency?

I only came across SCSO, FSP, DHS, and other Firestone departments in our passed legislations??

3 Likes
1 Like