Are you interested in becoming a pilot?

You should open it to people not apart of ASU, etc, so that others can fly. If they’re in ASU, they already can… Unless they need the FDOA certification to become apart of ASU; but if not, yeah, that would be nice.

5 Likes

does 360s in midair

1 Like

Thank you mr Developer man who comments on everything.

FDOA will operate as FDOA chooses to operate. If we so much as choose to accept applicants who haven’t been in ASU then so be it, but if we choose to pick from a previously certified batch of candidates then so be it. All of this is subject to what we end up deciding and that is between 1-4 Weeks out.

1 Like

i support this message

1 Like

I didn’t really like FSP all too much but I loved ASU absolutely, best in-game experience and career in v2.

Of course I can’t just be in FSP and a judge, that’s why it’d be amazing if people like myself could get to enjoy flying now and then in v2.

PS. you should def recertify my RPL I was a great pilot, no crashes :sunglasses:

1 Like

No cap, someone is going to create another {Censored due to Firestone TOS} but with a helicopter.

1 Like

one of the things i regret not doing during my time in fsp because i was distracted by spu was asu. definitely want to become a pilot bb

1 Like

I would like to become a pilot, miss my FSP:ASU days.

1 Like

yessir mr.ilord

1 Like

I am interested in all facets of aviation besides learning how to land.

2 Likes

omg yes i want to fly heli

1 Like

Better question is who WOULDN’T be interested in being a pilot.

1 Like

you, secretary of state

2 Likes

i used to be a pilot

1 Like

There is a test for your license

1 Like

Thanks for your comment Mr. FDOA man who is oblivious to what I was actually intending.

I was just stating my opinion. I don’t care how you do it, nor would I have the right to say what to do.

p.s. What’s wrong with me commenting on everything? I’m a citizen just like the rest of you…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like