Are we moving on?

One week ago today, Firestone has seen the deployment of FNG to Aigio after allegedly 2 people from Aigio’s AIC raided the military base in Greendale, and just hours later the deployment has been called off.

This has led to confusion on why it has been called off, as there hasn’t been any proper announcement made addressing the issue.

The governor said he will address everything ‘‘tomorrow’’ (’‘tomorrow’’ being over 6 days ago) and literally dipped. - Not very transparent of him not letting the people know what is going on.

There has been theories if the attack on FNG was a hoax, and all this was done for nothing, however they are just theories.

The governor still hasn’t gave a clear explanation, and will probably never, hence I believe is this Float’s ‘‘attack’’ against Firestone itself?

It’s quite suspicious of the current Governor, Float, to announce a deployment just WEEKS before he will step down from governor due to the elections.

• Is Float leaving all questions unanswered for the new governor to answer while being in pressure due to the demand?
  • Is Float leaving office for the new governor to fix his mess?
  • Is Float ignoring all concerns so that the new Governor will have to address and clear out the way?

The current Governor has basically ‘‘silenced us’’ in one way, by not responding!

It’s like he is doing this for the new, upcoming governor to struggle with, even though it’s not their work to deal with.

anyways lmk what u think

3 Likes

refer to this since cranky also said some similar stuff

1 Like

If it takes a hen and a half, a day and a half, to lay an egg and a half - how long does it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?

6 Likes

agreed

1 Like

Bro everyone forgot about this until you brought this backup. I’m not going to lie, literally why does it matter? Sure FNG got deployed to a different ROBLOX GAME big deal? Just move on with it

6 Likes

Sorry Mr. TotallyRelevant, you seemed to misunderstood the part where Firestone is a roleplay state.

1 Like

ion see the issue with a fng deployment, its not a sin to give the states military somethin to do, two communities got activity out of it and everyone moves on

6 Likes

lets be real every outgoing government does that LOL

7 Likes

which was a plan he had when he was running for governor too

2 Likes

dnc, get real

16 Likes

Thank you for your comment, Governor. I’m glad to see transparency is your main priority in this administration. I love you

6 Likes

Based Governor

Would vote for again

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Supreme Soviet of the Skies above the State of Firestone
Secretary for Firestone Aviation
Firestone Department of Aviation

Lt. Colonel
101st Rotary Group Commanding Officer
Firestone National Guard

5 Likes

based

1 Like

It’s a closed issue so let’s not fret on it and look towards the future.

Gov. Float and his administration have done a wonderful job of protecting this state.

I think them for their work and wish them well in their endeavors!

2 Likes

Again, this is just a roleplay game, are your questions really that relevant? Im not saying he can just do what he wants because its a roleplay state, but Im saying this because It’s an old issue now and everyone has forgotten about it. No reason to keep bringing it up, just move on from it.

1 Like

ITS NOT OLD ITS FROM LAST WEEK !!!

1 Like

it was staged
everyone knows that
its not a shocking discovery or mystery
WAR IS FUN
WE WANT WAR
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR
USE THE OBAMA DRONES TO ANNIHILATE THE ROSTATE COMMUNITY

9 Likes

we wanted war