Arborfield Special Elections - April 2024

Arborfield City Council Elections
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Position: City Council

Positions Available: 1

Signature Deadline: 4/9/2024 @ 7:30 PM EST

Election Sponsor: DaMysticNYP_D

Collect five (5) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been made prior to the date on which this thread was posted.
⇒ Once the set number of signatures is achieved, it must be posted on this forum with a link to your post.

Election Guidelines:

• Candidates may not commit any crime against democracy, as defined in Chapter 12 of the Firestone Criminal Code.
  • Candidates may not maliciously harass anyone for support.
  • Election sponsors must disqualify candidates for failure to abide by any constitutionally mandated requirements. These requirements need not be explicitly stated by the election sponsor in the election rules.
  • Should a candidate have an unexpunged, unpardoned, or otherwise unremoved felony arrest or conviction, the election sponsor must disqualify the candidate.
  • Candidates may not violate any other section in this act or violate any other election requirements or rules set by law.
  • All other election rules and laws per The Elections Act apply.

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on 4/6/2024
⇒ Campaigning continues until 4/9/2024 @ 7:30 PM EST
⇒ Voting opens on 4/9/2024 @ 7:31 PM EST
⇒ Voting closes on 4/10/2024 @ 7:31 PM EST

Best of luck to all candidates,

I have obtained the required amount of support signatures: Noobsarentstupid for Arborfield City Council - #3 by MonkeyLikesCaprisun

1 Like

I have obtained the required amount of support signatures: Roboxzaxar for Arborfield City Council

I have obtained the set amount of required signatures.

Campaign Period ended.

Voting has opened: Arborfield Special Election Voting - April 2024 2.0