CaptainBr_aeden for Arborfield City Council

INTRODUCTION

To the Reputable citizens of the State of Firestone;

I care about Firestone as a resident because I want to see us grow and prosper. The most important issue is that we require a courageous and visionary individual who will rise above petty political bickering and position Firestone to act as the rising star State that it is. I’ve spent a lot of time in this state, getting to know its many neighborhoods and talking to its people. I’m sure a lot of you agree with me when I say that there is unrealized potential just under our feet. It’s a promise that can only be fulfilled with the help of committed leadership and creative talent.
Although I may be new to politics in Firestone, I am most definitely not new to politics in general. I want to start at the bottom and work my way up so that when I run for a larger-scale political position in the future, I’ll have the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the obligations that would go along with it.

ABOUT ME

I have been with Firestone for over 2 years now. I first joined in August 2021, and have been involving myself as much as I can ever since. Below are just some of the positions I have held.

✯ DOBW | Deputy Secretary
✯ Stapleton County | Press Secretary, County Councilman
✯ District of Prominence | Press Secretary
✯ Firestone State House of Representatives | Clerk’s Office
✯ Firestone Executive Branch | Manorial Staff, Press Secretary
✯ DOCM | Public Affairs Office Staff
✯ POST | Admissions Officer

GOALS AND PLANS

➱ Establish connections and detect regulatory issues that will help with business development and retention efforts.
➱ Incorporate a sustainable neighborhood, whereas to ensure Arborfield is kept safe and secure from threats and dangerous acts.
➱ Preserving and improving the Arborfield environment to make Arborfield a more eco-friendly and welcoming city.

FINAL STATEMENT

By serving on the City Council, I hope to significantly benefit Arborfield. I am certain that I can use my real-world expertise and experiences observing the House of Representatives and Senate to advance Arborfield in this situation. I humbly appreciate you taking the time to read my campaign platform, and I wish my other competitors the best of luck.

Signed,
CaptainBr_aeden
Discord: captainbraeden05

1 Like

support and endorse

1 Like

support, hes ok for now

1 Like

support, hes also ok for now

1 Like

support

1 Like