Antspeez for Senate!

Hello, my name is antspeez. Most of you may know me but you might not.

I am current Firestone National Gaurd Major and a former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Major. I am here to run for the Senate not for myself but for the people, and that’s why my campaign slogan is, “For nobody, but the people.”

Here is a list of my major plans:

Remember these will be subject to change based on what you, the people of the State of Firestone want. Also, most of these are based off what I see as a Law Enforcement Officer.

• Review all of the current laws and change what might be a problem in the future
  • Review the current laws and change what is a current problem
  • Help create which laws you, the people would like to see
  • Create any laws that will help Law Enforcement Officers/Agencies do their jobs better

Background:

I am a former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Major, former Firestone State Patrol Trooper, former Department of Corrections Correction Officer.

I am a Current Supervisory Bailiff in the Firestone Courts, and I am a current Major in teh Firestone National Gaurd.

If you liked what I had to say, please reply with “support” so I can get on the ballot.

Thanks for reading, any questions can be directed to me on discord, antspeez#5628. Remember, I am without a doubt, “For nobody, but the people.”

Signed,

Antspeez

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Skeletron19YT
SCSO Lieutenant
FDoC Senior Correctional Officer

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

So before I support you, I would like to ask you two questions.

1. Why did you decide to run for the Senate?
  2. What will be the first thing to do should you become a Senator?
2 Likes
  1. I decided to run for senate because I always had a heart for helping people and I wanted to do that in another way than Law Enforcement. When the senate positions opened up I jumped at that opportunity.

2. The first thing I would do is go “door to door” to departments and see what kind of laws they need to help them do their jobs better and more efficient.

2 Likes

Hmm…

In that case,

Support.
Signed,
Uncircuit

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
SFB_Law

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Support -Deputy AndrewJHelton

Signed

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

although you did kinda fuck me over, you still are mature and have proposed some good ideas

support

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

The aspiring candidate expressed concern in the Department of Justice Prosecuting Criminals, an issue I firmly believe with. Under the agreement he would work his hardest to pass legislation mandating this, I support this individual.

2 Likes