Firestone Senate Elections of September, 2018

State of Firestone Senate Elections

Positions Available: 11

Signature Deadline: 9/22/18

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor OfficerVideoGame

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Collect thirteen (13) signatures on a support forum. The support forum cannot have been made prior to 9/19/18.

Election Rules:
⇒ Can only post one speech, and may not “bump” your thread more than once every two hours

⇒ Slander will result in disqualification

⇒ You can have another job during the election period, but must resign if you win a seat

⇒ Any twitter posts hinting as a campaign will NOT hinder or DQ any candidate.

⇒ Any other rules specified by any law are applied here, including election laws

Schedule:
⇒ Campaigning begins on the 9/19/18
⇒ Campaigning continues from 9/20/18 to 9/22/18
⇒ Voting opens 9/21/18 at 7pm EST.
⇒ Voting closes 9/22/18 at 9pm EST. Winner announced shortly after and the term will begin 9/22/18.

Signed,
Lieutenant Governor OfficerVideoGame

2 Likes

SeanCityNavy rolling in with 15 Supports!

1 Like

Collected in 10-11 supports. More upcoming, but I had the required limit stated.

1 Like

Planning to run or give support on this election? Read this forum for basic knowledge and tips that you may need to be able to be an active member of our political system.

We stand together, in times of peril. We shall rise in hopes of improvement, under our remaining sorts of our core beliefs. We stay united, under democracy.

1 Like

Signature cap lowered to ten (10) to encourage running for Senate and increasing number of candidates on ballot. Deadlines are same.

1 Like

13+ Signatures! 851raymond for Senate!

1 Like

I have 17+ Supporters!!! NorthEasternLaws for Senate!

1 Like

10+ supports! Antspeez for Senate!

1 Like

To clarify:

Signature Deadline is today, 9/21.

All forums with 10 or more supports for this tenure of Senate Campaigns must be posted here by the candidate, or they will not be on ballot. (ie: Once you make ballot, say something along the lines of “10+ Supporters - [link to thread]”

Should there be 11 or less persons on the ballot, no voting will happen and all who made ballot are newly elected Senators.

1 Like

I have 11+ signatures and the list is constantly growing! TimothyConyers for Senate! | "Let's Take Back Firestone!"

1 Like

Have enough signatures. Innovativemind for Senate

1 Like

I have 10 signatures JasonBourneAxis for Senate, September 2018

1 Like

I have 10 supports, hopefully with more coming in soon. Zerxal for Senate! (SUPPORTED BY LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR) | Senate Support Forum (September 2018)

1 Like

I have 10 supports. Ninja for Senate

I have 10+ supports. A_sbestos for senate, September 2018 term.

Ballots closed.

10 People made the ballot.
11 Spots were open.

Election does not move to voting. All candidates who made it to the ballot are now Senator-Elects. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you to all who got me on the ballot!!

1 Like

Thank you all who supported me! Can’t wait to serve the people

1 Like

To everybody who got me on the ballot, I can’t thank you enough. I won’t let you down!

1 Like

2 Likes