Anthony_Nationn for Senate

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people” - Donald J. Trump

Introduction

Greetings, I’m Anthony_Nationn and I’m a citizen for the State of Firestone. I’m happy to announce that I’ll be running for one of the 3 position for the Senate. I want to bring many improvements and benefits to the State of Firestone. The main job of a senator is to represent the people, and sadly I don’t see that happening I believe that I got what it takes to change that and start a difference with your vote. Everything I do as a senator will not be for me but will be for the citizens for Firestone.

Why I’m running

Why I’m running for senate you may ask? I’ve decided to run because I want to be able to give an actual voice to the people, and to enforce violations of the constitution to the best of my ability. The job of the senate is to represent the people, and honestly I don’t see that happening. I hope to make a difference in the senate. As a citizen I believe you should be able to know your representative that you have voted in, and brought into office, once I’m in office I’ll try to make a bond with the citizens of Firestone, and communicate with them more often.

About me

I’m Anthony_Nationn, I’ve been in this community for awhile. During my time in this community I’ve had many different jobs. I don’t plan on stopping this list, hopefully I’ll be able to continue it.

Future Plans

As your Senator, I want to provide as much help as possible to improve the State of Firestone. I would assist with any questions or concerns regarding about the State future and passed bills to the Governor.

If you vote me for senate I will,

• Review all of the current laws and change what might be a problem in the future
  • Create laws that you the people would like to see.
  • Pass bills that will help the everyday heroes
  • Have a meet and great with the people to figure out what they would like to see improve in the State of Firestone.

I will strive to make Firestone great like it once was. I will give you the people the voice you deserve, and unlike the rest I’ll keep my promise.

Conclusion

Citizen of Firestone please open your eyes, unlike many other senators in the State of Firestone I’ll listing to you, the people. Your voice actually matters you are what keeps this state going and the future of the state is up to you. Don’t make the wrong decision #Anthony4Senate

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Anthony_Nationn

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

FULL SUPPORT!

Great man!

3 Likes

I support this! #Anthony4Senate

3 Likes

Support, good luck in the race.

3 Likes

Support, willing to see you going really far.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I don’t feel great about supporting this, considering he breached
my rights. I will neither support or not support this candidate. Edited: If anyone who cares, you can ask me for the case.

3 Likes

Plus, he ran for County Council and failed. Anthony_Nationn for County Council

2 Likes

Infact I do not support this. Some of what is in his speech is a carbon copy from his other speech linked above.

NO SUPPORT

2 Likes

has a criminal history.
unable to be part of house / senate with an active criminal history.

@sharkfish82 please disqualify.

2 Likes

Criminal history? I’m not sure what history you’re in, I in fact have no criminal record in the state of Firestone.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

you had a record expungement.

“former” criminal. mb

1 Like

okay well knowing that he was a criminal thats what i commented.

i was misinformed and admitted to that.

2 Likes

guys anthony is CEO of racism

2 Likes

You’re not you when you’re hungry eat a snicker - Anthony

3 Likes

I Support.

Don’t let us down.

4 Likes