Anthony_Nationn for County Council

“What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people” - Donald J. Trump

Introduction

Greetings, I’m Anthony_Nationn and I’m a citizen for the State of Firestone. I’m happy to announce that I’ll be running for one of the 6 position of the Stapleton County Council. I want to bring many improvements and benefits to the Stapleton County Government. The main job of a Council Member is to represent the people, and sadly I don’t see that happening I believe that I got what it takes to change that and start a difference with your vote. Everything I do as a Councilman will not be for me but will be for the Citizens of Stapleton County.

Why I’m running

Why I’m running for County Council you may ask? I’ve decided to run because I want to be able to give an actual voice to the people, and to enforce violations of the constitution to the best of my ability. The job of the Councilman is to represent the people, and honestly I don’t see that happening. I hope to make a difference in the County Government. As a citizen I believe you should be able to know your representative that you have voted in, and brought into office, once I’m in office I’ll try to make a bond with the citizens of Stapleton County, and communicate with them more often.

About me

I’m Anthony_Nationn, I’ve been in this community for awhile. During my time in this community I’ve had many different jobs. I don’t plan on stopping this list, hopefully I’ll be able to continue it.

Future Plans

As your Council Member, I want to provide as much help as possible to improve the County Government. I would assist with any questions or concerns regarding about the County’ future, and represent you.

If you vote me for me I will,

• Review current laws and ordinances.
  • Make laws and ordinances.
  • Try to make a bond with the County Government and the citizen of Stapleton County
  • Represent you in County meetings.

I will strive to make Stapleton County great like it once was. I will give you the people the voice you deserve, and unlike the rest I’ll keep my promise.

Conclusion

Citizen of Stapleton County, unlike many other Council Members in the State of Firestone I’ll listing to you, the people. Your voice actually matters you are what keeps this state going and the future of the state is up to you. Don’t make the wrong decision #Anthony4Council

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Anthony_Nationn

2 Likes

since when can you be a criminal and county council

2 Likes

Criminal?

2 Likes

We don’t let criminals on county council

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/33719985962fb4fc00838a892316d456 - No support from me

2 Likes

Thread owner requested