An Amendment to C.I.I (R)

An Amendment to C.I.I

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED
THAT:

SECTION 1: Article 1, Section 1 of the Constitution shall be amended.

SECTION 2: Article 1, Section 1 of the Constitution currently states,

“All legislative powers shall be vested in the Legislative Branch: the State Legislature, otherwise known as Congress, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. The Senate shall be composed of eleven (11) members, known as Senators. The House of Representatives shall be composed of thirteen (13) members, known as Representatives. The Senate and House of Representatives shall be known as the two houses, or chambers, of the State of Firestone Congress. The House of Representatives shall be obligated to elect a Speaker among them, in a special election held by the Governor; the elected representative shall be known as the Speaker of the House, and shall remain a member of the House of Representatives despite the title, subject to the same to that of Representatives.”

SECTION 3: Article 1, Section 1 of the Constitution shall now state,

“All legislative powers shall be vested in the Legislative Branch: the State Legislature, otherwise known as Congress, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives. The Senate shall be composed of seven (7) members, known as Senators. The House of Representatives shall be composed of nine (9) members, known as Representatives. The Senate and House of Representatives shall be known as the two houses, or chambers, of the State of Firestone Congress. The House of Representatives shall be obligated to elect a Speaker among them, in a special election held by the Governor; the elected representative shall be known as the Speaker of the House, and shall remain a member of the House of Representatives despite the title, subject to the same to that of Representatives.”

SECTION 4A: This legislation shall be enforced by the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and the Speaker of the House.

SECTION 4B: This legislation shall go into effect after the current congressional term is completed.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):
Representative ElloNT

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes