An Amendment to “A Bill to Repeal and Replace A Bill to Recognize Restricted Areas”

An Amendment to “A Bill to Repeal and Replace A Bill to Recognize Restricted Areas”

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS THAT:

§ Section I-A: Section 2I of “A Bill to Repeal and Replace A Bill to Recognize Restricted Areas” shall be amended.

§ Section I-B: A Bill to Repeal and Replace A Bill to Recognize Restricted Areas shall be defined as: A Bill to Repeal and Replace A Bill to Recognize Restricted Areas

§ Section II-A: Section 2I currently reads: The Capital shall be recognized as a restricted area within the State of Firestone depending on which individual(s) has the proper clearance to enter the interior of the Capital. The act of breaching (trespassing) the interior of the Capital without the proper clearance shall be considered to be a felony. This shall be enforced by the Department of Homeland Security.

§ Section II-B: Section 2I shall now read: The Capitol Building’s designated bunker and bottom congressional chamber floors shall be recognized as a restricted area within the State of Firestone depending on which individual(s) have the proper clearance to enter these areas. The act of entering, remaining, or being in these areas without proper clearance shall be defined as trespassing. Trespassing shall be a misdemeanor offense that can result in arrest and prosecution. An arrest shall be between a minimum of 300 seconds but no more than 450 seconds. If convicted in a court of law they will be subject to 2-4 hours depending on the severity of the crime. This shall be enforced by all Firestone Law Enforcement agencies.

§ Section III: The Governor shall enforce this legislation via the Executive Branch. The Judiciary shall be responsible for interpreting any alleged violations of this legislation.

§ Section IV: This legislation shall go into effect immediately after completing the constitutional procedure required.

Respectfully submitted to the State of Firestone Congress,

Chief Sponsor(s):
The Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor, Ash1835
Speaker of the House Joshernaut

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like