Ammo Crates/Ammo Dealer at Iron Sights Range

I feel as Iron SIghts Range should have ammo crates at every few tables. Like how on the CRT truck or MD Boats where those small ammo crates are that despawn after you take one. Your probably asking “won’t crims abuse this!” I’m sure it would happen but I’m unsure how that could be prevented unless you restrict it to CFLs. Give your feedback!

32 Likes

FULL SUPPORT

10 Likes

You could also incorporate a dealer similar to paths guns that only sells ammo!

15 Likes

maybe like a little hut, similar to a lemonade stand, where there is an ammo seller, making it not just free ammo for all or so. it could possibly cost less, for less ammo in a box or something. but yes full support! and while you’re at it, fix the unions at the range!

14 Likes

there’s a reason people have to buy ammo, leos would also just abuse this because of the majority of them having cfls - if it gets added sure but there’s already a game mechanic for it, seems pointless to me

shrug

6 Likes

lemonade stand?? XDDDDD

9 Likes

lemonade XD

5 Likes

lemonade dealer handing out 5.56 mags

11 Likes

i fully disagree, leos get free ammo from station and stuff so? also the point is for CFLs at the range…

7 Likes

Support!

7 Likes

xd i have criminal record and still support

6 Likes

ok yeah but officers don’t pay for mags irl (I think? would make sense) so that makes more sense then a civilian gun owner getting free mags

9 Likes

like parrot said, it’d be similar to a dealer basically

5 Likes

Would it be free? If so it’d be a way to stock up on ammo by bypassing the paths guns restock fee. There should be some sort of price for it.

6 Likes

i think what parrot said would be good

7 Likes

i want lemonade

7 Likes

then no one will ever buy ammo from paths anymore

7 Likes

once again, “You could also incorporate a dealer similar to paths guns that only sells ammo!”

6 Likes

I’d only support this if you have to purchase the ammo, that way it can’t be abused.

10 Likes

lemonade pls

6 Likes