AlexTheAviatorRBLX for House of Representatives Special Elections

Dear citizens of Firestone, as you’re scrolling through the dozens of capable candidates, you find me. Today is the day, that I post my speech. You will see dozens of capable candidates. But, we do not seek the capable. We need people such as me that are great thinkers that could change Firestone for the better. My experiences have shaped me for the better. So now the question goes to you. Do you want an average candidate, or do you want a leader such as me? You find average anywhere, but the true talent you find rarely in any occasion.

If you, the great citizens of Firestone, elect me into the house of representatives, I will promise you only the best. As a Rep, I will assure the people of Firestone’s voices will be heard. I believe congress needs a perspective. I am planning to improve the criminal code by lowering down prison time. I am planning to give inmates another chance. I am planning to stop gun violence by improving firearm background checks.

I have many experiences within the military departments and law. Before I joined Firestone, I was a TRADOC Instructor for the United States Military. I was one of the most respected Senior Drill Sergeants in the department. On April 4th 2019, I received a reward for receiving the most respect from the owner and my commanders. I resigned as a TRADOC Senior Drill Sergeant on December 23th 2019. I was a lawyer for a very short time. I resigned as a Lawyer about 3 weeks from passing my BAR exam. Due to my work, TRADOC went into its golden days. It has become one of the most well-known departments in the United States Army because of my work.

In conclusion, I carry a name with a great legacy, my skills have earned me recognition in the military community and judicial community. If I get elected into office, I will give you all my effort. I will make Firestone great again. I will listen to my constituents and the citizen of this great state. If you want someone who is a leader, vote me. Once again, vote AlexTheAviatorRBLX for House of Representatives.

Signed,

AlexTheAviatorRBLX

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

i up vote this

3 Likes

i support badmorrcogothacked

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

2 Likes

@AlexTheAviatorRBLX Where were you a lawyer?

3 Likes

@SerZhukov Not in firestone. I don’t remember what group it was. It was some time ago.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

@anon53012218 I have my 8 voters.

3 Likes
3 Likes

uh why tag me

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

The copied speech is 11/10 SCAN 10 will have a news article for you very soon!!

3 Likes

I didn’t copy anyone’s speech bud.

3 Likes

Disqualified, @moderators

3 Likes

big ouchie

3 Likes