AG'S STATEMENT ON TERMINATION (REAL!)

Just me getting major Deja Vu?

Sym has caused chaos; I URGE THE PEOPLE TO PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE AND SHOW UNITY IN THESE TRYING TIMES!

Might I also take the time to mention what a two-faced character Sym was - this is mostly evident through his constant threats to dismiss me (and don’t let my dismissal fool you - he still doesn’t have the balls, for he has now run away like the coward he is), including pushing me to threaten my own employees with dismissal, etc. and then turning around and pretending like nothing happened, asking for my thoughts on something. ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE IS WITH THE AIGIO THING, where he wanted me to prosecute, but then REFUSED to declassify the necessary evidence!

Also Cool is maybe too inactive to sole this mess sooooo… I HEREBY OFFICIALLY ENDORSE @HxppyTeddyy FOR GOVERNOR and I urge the Great People of this State (that’s you lot) to do the same!

Literally 1984!

I told you he was a Communist Dictator

Anyways, AG was a blast, thanks to @UnlimitedMango for being there whenever I needed a second opinion, and I wish the rest of my administration luck with continuing the job - if recent events are any sign of what’s to come, it certainly won’t get easier.

Peace.

(to clarify this does not guarantee that I won’t return, but in-case I don’t…)

8 Likes

L + ratio + bozo

2 Likes

SAD!! SLEEPY SYM STRIKES AGAIN!

5 Likes

Is it possible for fs to go without a week of drama

4 Likes

Your title is wrong you mean FORMER AG’S statement silly

4 Likes

this is why y’all should’ve voted hobo for governor

8 Likes

seems like a skill issue tbh

1 Like

SYM STRIKES AGAIN…

2 Likes

ok but unban me from doj discord

1 Like

whoever the fuck becomes the next guvnah best nominate this man back

~rep con

2 Likes

I’m glad that I FINALLY have your support

1 Like

discord user ID?

1 Like

i got ur back & my support, ur clearly an experienced and qualified individual so I believe that the removal was false

-rep bacon

2 Likes

live laugh love firestone politics in 2022

3 Likes

1 Like

HOLY SHIT I’VE NOT ONLY CRASHED THE FORUMS BUT MADE AIDAN REVIVE AFTER HIS YEAR LONG INACTIVITY ON THE FORUMS

2 Likes

SAD!

3 Likes

Wolf is by far one of the best AG’s we have ever had. He’s active, and knows the balance between justice and this just being a game.

#StandWithWolf
#Justice4Wolf

4 Likes

@Wolf_RBX does this mean i win my dps case

1 Like

guess so!

2 Likes