Adding more stuff to do for the Civilians of the State of Firestone

As well all know that currently the only things the civilians are expected to do is to just drive around and not break any laws. However, when I play as a civilian myself, I find it extremely boring and torturing to just get online, spawn my vehicle, and just drive around in the county hoping to not get pulled over. Therefore, my suggestion to the developers will be to add some side jobs, like a cashier, cook, etc. in the county itself. Along with that, we can make it so that the civilians earn some cash after completing their job (based on how long or how many task they have completed), which they can use to buy and cook food for themselves, buy houses, etc. This will give a whole another dimension for having fun while role playing in the County. Along with that, adding some of the criminal activities, such as making it possible to rob the bank or a store, will provide the LEOs with a whole another dimension to deal with. This way, the criminals are going to be more careful while doing their tasks, trying to not get caught by the police, and if they successfully complete their task, they get a lot of money in their wallet, etc. In my opinion, adding these feature to the game will definitely increase interest and the amount of attention, and more people will be willing to play it and they will actually have fun even if they are not in any of the departments.

(Please like the post if you like the idea, and feel free to comment any more additions that you think will make this better)

Sincerely,
theSpaceFace2

5 Likes

welcome to firestone

2 Likes

You understand that your not the first one to suggest this. Welcome to the State of Firestone

1 Like

my solution, don’t play v2 to much til v3 comes out and maybe fixes an issue.

1 Like

The new game will largely address this.

3 Likes
1 Like