Adding more invisible walls at the edges of the map

What’s up people. ApatheticAlex_Law back at it again. I hope this topic won’t be as controversial as the last but I just wanted to point something out and express my thoughts about it. I noticed that there is an insufficient amount of invisible walls at the edges of the map in V2. It doesn’t seem to be that big of a deal, but I have encountered several cases in which certain criminals who are evading in a vehicle simply drive off the map as a way to reset in an attempt to not be arrested. It has become quite an issue and I think it would be a good idea if instead of having invisible walls in un-necessary places for example, randomly placed on mountains, it would be better to place more of them at the edges of the map to prevent criminals from driving off or even jumping off while on foot. In my opinion, one of the most important components of a game you should add is a boundary to the map in which Firestone lacks greatly.

Here is a prime location in which some criminals drive off the map to avoid arrest: Screenshot by Lightshot
(screenshot taken on the hills by Redwood Cemetery)

Let me know what y’all think about this idea!

36 Likes

Excellent idea. 'Nuff said

3 Likes

I support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support to prevent frp

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

also remember to like the post instead of commenting support because they mostly look at the likes instead of the number of supports commented

4 Likes

Seems like something that happened in v1 lol

4 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

thats simply because you cannot drive.

6 Likes

i am in the unmarked vehicle, not the charger

3 Likes

wish you were in the charger xoxoxo

3 Likes

xoxoxox );