SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Edit: I realized how this could potentially have an effect on ASU if the walls were too high. So to prevent ASU from crashing into these walls, simply make the height at least 300 studs or so.

6 Likes

There’s a current system for ASU to fly through the invisible wall at feds and gov manor, so that system would get used I guess

7 Likes

Yeah or that, they could just implement that specifically designed for ASU to fly through the walls but either way works

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

man forget v2 just give us v3 at this point I think we’d be happy even if we just got v1 back

5 Likes

Fixed category and tags!

Remember to show your support by liking the post so it’s easier on the founders.

5 Likes

Why would ASU have to fly off the map…?

3 Likes

I don’t know why ASU would need to fall off the map, but in case ASU were to accidentally crash into the invisible wall if they were in a pursuit on the hills that is near the edge of the map, a system like this would be necessary to prevent ASU from crashing into them, as they are invisible and you cannot see them.

4 Likes

please.

4 Likes

Lets hope this actually comes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes