Adding Cones to ambulances for SCFD

Adding cones to the Ambo’s would be nice because we shouldn’t have to spawn an engine and then respawn our medic after grabbing cones from the engine. If we forget them we are doomed for. especially if we have a call which we need cones to divert traffic to the other lane. Maybe just add an compartment area at like the slide possibly?

Cones on the ambo’s
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Let me know if this is possible, because I don’t want to suggest something that would make too much work for the devs since I understand they are busy.

that’s kind what I mean in the picture above.

5 Likes

You poor souls, it should just be in your tool bar on spawn.

10 Likes

or that too

4 Likes

100% support. This should also be added to DOH ambulances as we have the same problem.

6 Likes

doh cant take anything out for some reason

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t think Env ever changed over the scripts from SCFD.

5 Likes

For at least the past 3 years, you simply spawn an engine at the start of your shift, and then keep the cones until you get off

5 Likes

this is a big problem for FD and DOH. 100% support

totally not being held captive by dep in his basement xdddd jk

5 Likes

100% support! It’s so annoying when on SCFD or DOH and having people ram scenes and then having to either run over to the patient we’re treating if they got dragged, wait for the patient to come back, page LEO and/or page game mods. Even when I’m not on shift and just a civilian it annoys me to see people doing it to the medics that are on a scene.

5 Likes

WHAT?!

4 Likes

lol xd

5 Likes

There’s no scripting at all in the back since I can access the compartments in SCFD ambos when not on team but nothing at all for BLS-1 if I’m on DOH team, SCFD team or civilian.

5 Likes

I think the back is still group scripted and not team scripted.

5 Likes

Same applies as I said since I’m in both SCFD and DOH groups

5 Likes

100% Support

5 Likes

Disagreed. They can keep their infinite cones if they come from the rig.

How about give DOT infinite or at least more cones like has been requested for ages…?

6 Likes

we don’t go infinite anymore cause people abused it. :(.

4 Likes

How many?

5 Likes

10 cones now.

4 Likes

Ok then it doesnt make any sens that it’s in the rig, should just come with your inventory

6 Likes