Adding Cones to ambulances for SCFD

I don’t understand why medics didn’t already have this, poor you

4 Likes

Just put them in the starter toolbar or whatever it’s called

5 Likes

no… ambulances don’t carry cones. this is pointless lol you can just grab them from the engine. would be nice for doh to get cones though, and for our ambulance scripts to be fixed so we can grab tools

7 Likes

they should just put it in the toolbar

5 Likes

I agree. I would say cones and flares. Like tow23er said SCMS doesn’t have another rig so if were o/s and need cones or flares we have no option of getting them.

4 Likes

I don’t see cones…

4 Likes

sir does this look like real life to you? do you see people laying down injured with medics tending to them and people just running the patient and the medics over with their car and just continuing to drive irl? do you see people ram fire apparatus parked in a proper position with lights on and glitch their car inside it irl?

4 Likes

i’ve survived without cones on a medic company, it’s not a crisis.

i think it’s a good routine for firefighters/paramedic; call in service - show name - grab appropriate tools - grab helmet gui - spawn apparatus

it would literally be a fucking mess to have every single tool the SCFD has on your toolbar, i think maybe cones and flares would be best suitable on the toolbar.

6 Likes

i do agree with you tower but on the other hand, what if all the rigs are out on different calls. can be used for a just-in-case scenario

3 Likes

chances are low for having every single fire apparatus out of headquarters at the same time so dw

plus rescue company isn’t out of hq as much as the engine/truck companies so you usually can grab cones/

4 Likes

SCFD lost our infinite stuff a while ago after stupid people abused the feature and ruined it for us

4 Likes

It could really come in either the tool bar or ambulance however would create more realism and role-play if it came out of the ambulance

3 Likes

if you never abused it then we could’ve kept it. Stop complaining.

4 Likes