AddieRxse for Senate! (pt 2?)

To the Citizens of Firestone,

INTRODUCTION:

HEY, I’M BACK!!! My name is Addie, formally known as AddieRxse, and I would like to be a part of the Firestone Senate! I believe that I am actually well prepared and definitely more experienced than I was before; I have everyone who supported me from day one, to thank for that. (Shoutout to Sean for making me cry on forums. <3)

EXPERIENCE:

I know that I am still fairly new to this community, but I believe I have been quite busy within the Firestone community. Here are all of my current/former jobs within Firestone:

• DOBW Supervisor
  • DPW Public Employee (In addition to being a Prob. S&T Instructor, and apart of the PR team.)
  • POST PA Employee
  • Firestone Outfitters President
  • Former FSP CED Employee

PLANS:

If I’m being completely honest, I didn’t really stick to the plans listed in my previous speech for the Senate, as I was trying to “impress” the community. That being said, this term, I plan to/continue to:

1. Continue to support smaller/lesser known departments with receiving the help needed to grow their department further, whether it be a small change to a bill that affects it negatively, or the contrary.

2. I also plan to (actually) support small businesses, in any way needed. They need all the support they can get, and if I am elected to the Senate, I will make sure their voices are heard. I believe that, during my last term, I specifically did not keep to this promise. However, I know with the added knowledge that I’ve gained from this previous term, I sincerely promise to work on it.

3. If you have any more concerns/suggestions, I am always open to them! You can DM me; my tag is addie#3622.

PREVIOUS BILLS (The ones that passed.):

As I said, I am always open to suggestions and thoughts on changes/improvements you want to see in this community. Thank you for reading my speech, it means a lot to me. Have a great day!

“Remember the ladies” - Abigail Adams ; #VoteAddie4Senate!

9 Likes

S U P P O R T

One of the best people for senate

5 Likes

Support!!

5 Likes

Support & Endorsed

5 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

supporto

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

spammed my dms no support

6 Likes

Support because epic XD

4 Likes

oh : /

3 Likes

support

6 Likes

support or whatever

6 Likes

support!!!

6 Likes

HUGE SUPPORT!

6 Likes

support

6 Likes

No support

7 Likes

T-thanks…!

3 Likes

no support

5 Likes

i think you accidentally typed “no”, do u mind fixing that, mr. forum mod?

6 Likes