Add a respawn button for imates when time is up for better role play!

, ,

To increase role play with inmates and DOC officers, inmates should have an option when the time ends to stay or respawn. This is so if an inmate wanted to role play, they can without just poofing out of existence.

For example, inmates sometimes have visitors but since the time is too short, they don’t get to be visited often. With a respawn button this can be possible more as the inmate can RP then respawn when done

This can also be done with EMS RPs, yeard time, soup, and more RPs with inmates and outside people.

Can be done in V2 and V3.

If you think this idea is good, support it.

15 Likes

This has already been discussed, you can just add a pause button for the time so when you’re doing a prison activity your time doesn’t go down during it if you won’t want it to.

6 Likes

I think this would be cool.

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

How do I get free soup and yeard time?

2 Likes

Yard*

3 Likes

Also, I forgot to say @Just_Spark told me to make this as it is his idea.

3 Likes

ngl, support if doc will ALLOW us to get soup!

6 Likes

nosir

2 Likes

heavy support, but cannot respawn if in cuffs, otherwise we could have some pretty interesting breachers

5 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

If Aigio has it, then why don’t we?

I fully support. I remember several occasions when an inmate got respawned as we were transporting them to the yard, etc. And that’s part of the reasoning behind why most of DoC doesn’t do inmate activities most of the time.

3 Likes

better role play? (i have nothing against you)

DoC doesn’t allow criminals to visit other criminals visit inside DoC even if they’re unarmed.
DoC blacklist criminals from cooking for basically being a criminal
(not blaming DoC on this one but) They’re allowed to go completely lethal on inmates who tries to escape so why would they even attempt to role-play a inmate escaping.

2 Likes

yall can cook… it just becomes a problem when yall try to escape.

also 90% of the time its usually 1 week lockup. mvdi has a lockup for escape while souping if im not mistaken, and its only a week

3 Likes

DOC does allow citizens to visit inmates
DOC does allow yard time and cooking if the inmate wants it and the DOC members are fine with it.
And if a person escapes, then you can shoot him, no need to role-play that as that is the roleplay, being shot.

3 Likes

but thats literally not fun for people who who actually get the chance to escape.

2 Likes

You need a clean record to visit a building made just for felons…
What can anyone with a criminal record do if they are enter DoC unarmed…

3 Likes

If you escape prison in real life, you are considered lethal and the officers may use deadly force if wanted. And if the DOC officer wants to Rp, then he can RP the arrest again of the escaped inmate.

And ok, that’s realistic, you don’t want a felon visiting a felon, that’s a recipe for disaster.

2 Likes