About the event yesterday

You silly executive branch, non-developer, non-technical people don’t know what you’re stirring up.

EVEN I, BEING AN AMATEUR DEVELOPER, UNDERSTANDS…

They CANNOT just “BAN” the exploiter. Obviously if they are hacking the system to have a different name and humanoid, you are risking MORE chaos by banning a random person that the exploiter was disguised as than just killing the god damn exploiter.

AND IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. The way that officer was killed was an accident. Why are you all targeting the FOUNDER when DOT and SCFD kill people with spray all the time?

3 Likes

The fact that he was on the LEO team at the time doesn’t really justify him different from other LEOs trying to kill an exploiter…

I have seen COUNTLESS LEOs kill exploiters with their guns and accidentally shoot their partner. “Are you good?”, “Yeah. I’m fine, it was an accident”

BOOM DONE. NO DRAMA.

Also, THERE WOULDN’T BE ANY GOVERNMENT IF THE GAME WAS DYSFUNCTIONAL. Remember V1? It died. There were no LEOs, no government involvement, SC was dead. Then V2 came and we were back.

But if exploiters kill the game or cause other exploiters to swarm every server, it’s chaos, then you’ll all be like “OMG FED YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!!!”. There is NO WAY to keep you people happy is there… you either complain fed isn’t doing anything, and then when he does, you complain more…

5 Likes

The job of the co-founder is to keep the god damn game running and all of the developers together. Not “keep order” that’s the governors job. Stop stepping out of line buddy.

4 Likes

And you believe all your nonsense caused three posts? If you would notice, my opinion on this situation is neutral. And using caps and bolding your words is quite redundant.

3 Likes

Once again, this situation is one of the biggest insults to common sense I’ve seen.

Like several people said, the warrant is completely dumb. You guys are trying to mess with the founder of the state and somehow believe you will face zero consquences. Fed was dealing with an exploiter. Besides, if this exploiter was interfering with fed while conducting his duties, spraying him would be LEGAL. This warrant was issued just to cause problems.

While I do have some problems with the way fed runs the group at times, I need to side with him here.

remember:
Group Owner > Members

3 Likes

why is this still a topic

5 Likes

Im simply expressing my point in a manner which catches attention.

3 Likes
  1. going to get it expunged

2. going to sue the officer too

you’re not very educated are you

3 Likes

neither are u since its gonna fail :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You clearly lack chromosomes deputy, how is it Pewdiepie’s fault that he was hitching a ride and the DRIVER not him, choose to commit crimes? PewDiePie realized the wrongdoings of the driver and got out of the car and decided to walk back to cd, but was slapped with the same charges as the person committing the crime. How is that fair?

He will get it expunged without a doubt.

4 Likes

idc good luck i guess

3 Likes

wow, thanks pewdiepie!!

4 Likes