About the event yesterday

This thread serves as the closing remark to the events that occurred within this past weekend regarding the warrant related to FedoraMasterB98.

Earlier this week, Fed encountered an exploiter who could not be arrested, killed, or otherwise altered with. In attempts to kill the exploiter, he shot out whatever weapon he had while on team. Because he is not knowledged in such a field, he thought that the guns were then broken. He ended up shooting an officer nearby him and later explained why he did that.

superchris ended up getting pictures of the radio and put out a warrant for him. chaos occurred.

The law and the constitution does not override game moderation actions and any other necessary actions needed for certain situations. However, Emergency Game Moderation members are obligated to obey the law, but are permitted by whatever means necessary to take action against an exploiter using their administrative commands. However, the Founder, Co-Founder, and people of such do not always use the administrative commands as they are attempting to locate what the exploit is specifically to later patch.

The warrant is simply a joke. Believe it or not, we care about the game being functioning more than we care about laws being enacted. It’s what makes the laws useful for once. Fed may have taken the wrong approach in your opinion, but that’s because none of you understood what is going on.

From today onwards, any useless debates on this situation that will cause chaos will not be tolerated. Remain respectful to other individuals, including your very own founder.

Thanks have a nice day :blush:

11 Likes

Thank you ENVELOPED!

3 Likes

Well, until the warrant is voided in one of the four ways, it aint a joke and is a legally binding warrant.

Even if the warrant may be invalid in some ways…

5 Likes

legit whats wrong with banning the damn “exploiter”?
I’m sure there is other alternatives rather then killing it, what purpose does it do anyway? If you kill it, its still in the server,

5 Likes

I don’t think fed knew his username because the guy was messing with his humanoid, can’t ban him without the name. @TheFirst30Minutes

3 Likes

I think group owners > group members
:wink:

4 Likes

Don’t know if you know how ROBLOX works, but when you delete your humanoid & do the avatar trick (along with names being hidden), you can’t just “ban” them.

3 Likes

Although I do not care for this situation. There is no group without the members.

3 Likes

there is no group without an owner too

4 Likes

As much as this situation caused drama, fed took it upon himself to threaten law enforcement officers to not do their jobs by threatening them to be banned for doing so. As much as I think the warrant is an absolute joke, deadlocking the law enforcement to be banned for doing their job is uncalled for.

7 Likes

I, PewDiePie, agree with evildustin6677. This was definitely immature coming from the founder of this state.

5 Likes

Sure, but with the entire group going against him, he didn’t know how else to act under such pressure.

Additionally, many LEOs took it upon themselves to simply “be the first to arrest Fed.” go do your jobs not just aim for fed smh.

regardless, there is nothing else to be said. the entire situation wouldn’t have unfolded if there was no warrant, which was definitely uncalled for.

4 Likes

two sentences
chris was high on drugs
fed was ready to get that ban hammer at any leos who mess with him

3 Likes

I completely understand that Fedora does show remorse for the action he’s committed. However, his threats to law enforcement is in no way justified. Notably, I acknowledge that the evidence used for the warrant was iffy and that there were other steps that could’ve been taken to rid of the exploiter.

I hope that this would open the eyes of administrators, as well as others, to be cautious of their actions.

5 Likes

there’s no eye to be opened. let the game developer solve it however they want to solve it.

5 Likes

dictatorship

4 Likes

And that’s where the problem will come in. No governance is totally the way to run a role-playing community…

5 Likes

i’m going to spit out facts that no one likes.

the game owner created the game and has the ability to do whatever the fuck they want. if they say they are immortal, they can enforce that as the game owner, who the fuck cares what a petty document on a third party website does.

fed is usually heavily involved in the government, and this is just stupid nonsense.

6 Likes

What you’re doing right now is overworking yourself and saying “off-the-wall” statements which is going to essentially make anarchy a thing in this community. If you can’t understand that the very words you spew today can set this entire community in turmoil it’s best to be reluctant to speak on a personal level and speak from a professional standpoint.

5 Likes

I understand exactly what I said and I’ll keep it like that. If people want to role-play and have fun, let the founder allow you to do that. There are other states available if you do not like this state.

5 Likes