About the event yesterday

In the end, or near future, you will not enjoy when people will not appreciate the things you do because of your view on things.

3 Likes

I would love to have people not appreciate me when I am attempting my best to make their stay enjoyable.

4 Likes

Allow me to evaluate here.

The absence of a humanoid can be established using the citation book or hand cuffs. They are both tools that require you to connect to a humanoid through a click bind or touched function to continue their function.

I don’t think shooting was required.
I don’t think using mace was required.
I don’t think fed though about this before doing it in a crowd.

However, a warrant is a warrant and legally I am mandated to serve it.
For the record though, I do not want to serve it and will not.

Hopefully the information I have provided you will be used next time.

Better yet, why not run a “pairs” script searching every player for humanoids every 60 seconds? (No lag added.)

3 Likes

But once again, hopefully we can all learn from this both from the administrative end and from the legal perspective of this.

3 Likes

Fed doesn’t know what the fuck a “humanoid” is.

By a paper on a third party website that promotes roleplay, yes. By the founder’s orders, no. Feel free to legally arrest him and no longer play the game that he cleaned up for you.

4 Likes

Once again:

3 Likes

I don’t see your point.

4 Likes

Once again, shift from the personal level and be professional.

A reasonable response would be:
“I acknowledge the recent actions and will attempt to eradicate any issues we may have in the future involving users who exploit our servers.”

Your response:
“There are other states available if you do not like this state.”

Your goal as the co-founder would be to keep order, your statements you make that make people unsure about your way of handling things would only set this group up for failure. Your goal should also be to retain active members of this community not push them out when they go against your personal take on things. Absolutely no harm will be dealt when you are professional because people will appreciate what you are doing.

4 Likes

I do that by speaking the language of the people so they can actually understand.

which is why replies are kept open for debates and conversations

I’ll push anyone out that makes the group toxic. Happened before and could happen in the future.

If language is your issue, then it’s best you debate with someone that is willing to translate my text into a grammatically corrected sentence.

6 Likes

Now that is the way to handle things.

3 Likes

???

ok thank you for your input.

5 Likes

It was the tone in your response I was looking for.

3 Likes

I dont give a shit what others say

You can clearly see he was doing some type of administrative testing/action,

had he actually gone on cit team and shot at someone it would be different…just saying /shrug

3 Likes

haha, like I said, anyone who believes his warrant is 100% justified and legit is just ignorant and has personal feelings against fed …ahem @Brotix

I like how envelope put it

also…

3 Likes

You have no idea of how I feel about Fedora. I think the warrant was unwarranted (no pun intended), as I told Justice Danny. Stop making assumptions that have no substance. I honestly could care less about your dumbass comment.

4 Likes

oh.

6 Likes

He’s not dissing the members, he’s saying the owners have higher authority.

For example, you’re the governor right?

No citizen is just going to start making executive orders because… that’s not their power to do so.

By citizens intervening with the way the administration of the state is keeping the state safe from exploiters, they are out of place.

No one understands the fact that they couldn’t just “ban” the exploiter, they had to find out who it was by killing them so they respawned. They could also find out why and how they were hacking by killing them to see if it was a humanoid hack.

3 Likes

lol mate your not gonna be HoR for much longer you got arrested

3 Likes

He’s using force to calm down the state. The state could obviously stop their jobs, stop their activity, etc. but fed took it UPON HIMSELF to threaten LEOs and keep them active. The state would just turn to chaos if fed didn’t use force sometimes.

The members of the state don’t always see what’s good in the state, they just do what’s most destructive or moving.

3 Likes

mate the power struggle against chris and fed are real! (chris is the one struggling here btw)

3 Likes