About dot

based on right now
everyone about dislikes what they are doing, to the people who live under a rock.
they are freeranking random people to high ranks
a few employees resigned because of this
let me explain
many people in dot want to work their way up to a high rank, but the problem is
some random dude didn’t even apply, because he lead scso training, he was freeranked to HICOMM, didn’t even apply for dot, no training, no anything. just ranked to safety management which is hicomm and 4th in command after associate secretary.

Do you approve of the freeranking and what DoT is doing right now?
this makes many people of dot angry because of this.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

elite says it’s for the best, but what the hell are they doing?
show me ur thoughts below

2 Likes

btw
elite uses the strapho excuse for the freeranking

@Straphos just so ya see

2 Likes

also with some who were demoted

2 Likes

Alright so, earlier I did a vote and it showed FDOT HICOMM and the entire department needed reforms. Well, here they are. Slinkising and I observe employees and we can pretty quickly tell if they are capable or not.

Some employees have strikes, so we don’t accept them as other ranks. Some have strikes but also show great maturity and leadership qualities. Therefore, we choose them. Others have good qualities but don’t want to be promoted. Most employees can cancelled out from immaturity, lack of
dedication and also lack of leadership. Those employees that do remain don’t want to take on a promotion.

Reforms mean we redo the HICOMM. And if we can’t find good and suitable people who are fit for HICOMM, we look outside of the group. Our performance decreased upon the departure of Straphos and employee quality decreased. We can’t put people with lack of leadership, lack of maturity, and lack of dedication as HICOMM. That’s how you get a bad department.

Some people may think, this person does a really good job. Well, a really good job isn’t doing a lot of shifts. I’ve seen barely ANY TRAININGS being hosted. Also, not only do you need to host trainings, you also need to be actively engaged in the department. When I did my last unit check, which is where you see if the unit is going well, none of the units were in fully check and I had to fix almost everything. If you can’t handle your own unit, how can you handle being HICOMM?

If we see the new HICOMM’s performance decline we will remove them and find a way to fix it. Currently, it’s all trial. I understand some of you think it’s not fair, and if it happened to me, I would feel the same. However, I think it’d be better than putting someone up there who can’t handle their own units.

If you have questions, my DMs are always open, Elite_Creations#5454 and Slinkising’s as well.

Thanks.

2 Likes

ok i’m dmining

2 Likes

And by that you mean demote and free rank another bunch of people

2 Likes

Well, if they can’t handle a simple thing like a unit then probably.

2 Likes

coded did a good job as supervisor
I loved him

2 Likes

Here, I’m gonna go in detail what really happened.

-Your free ranked bunch demand respect when they’ve done jack shit to earn it. Great job, you’re a former employee and are capable of writing a google document. BOOM- promoted.

Or maybe you’re just friends with the remaining hicom?

Some of those employees have done nothing wrong, and I promise you if I looked through the strikes list I could find something either months old or does not apply. You got suspended before as HICOM and look where you are now. Denying others for worse reasons?

-Champ did nothing wrong.
-Coded did nothing wrong.

Champ had done more than this fair share in this department and we can all confirm that he was replaced so that someone else could have his rank.

Coded was demoted under the pretense that “his superiors did not teach him well”.
Note: You are his superior.
Second note: He still performed his duties as he should have,

This is madness.

2 Likes

2 Likes

credits to me ^

3 Likes
2 Likes

As I have said before, Elite and Slink believe the choices for High Command positions are the correct ones. I was not a former/current employee. I was hired as Training director due to my current SCSO role. I am not best friends with Slink or Elite. I was hired based on my SCSO job, not on my relationship with them. These choices won’t change, even if people resign or moan. Give us some time to do the jobs we were hired to do before making comments.

2 Likes

Infact I don’t even know him that well so lets not bring up the fact that “I brought in my friends.” I’ve talked to Noctilate and Kasterix maybe once or twice when I was a Sergeant FSP. Other than that, I approved to bring them in due to their experience and plans to help us with the department.

2 Likes

I used free ranking as, someone gets the rank without anything, just gets it.

We made various people to resumes and send it to us. Slinkising and I went through them and chose the best ones. Yes, it’s the same thing but they had to work for it in this case.

Anyways, I agree with Noctilate, you guys haven’t even allowed them to show us what they are capable of.

2 Likes

Going off with what slink said, I had no idea who he was except him being a FSP sergeant. I am friends with Elite but that doesn’t mean he will hire me because I am friends with him. As he said, they asked many of people to get a position in DOT. They looked through it and saw what was the best.

DOT might have not been ready for people to be in the position I am in now, or even noct is in. DOT was going it a whole different way from the looks of it. What the administration needed was change.

Change come in all costs. That could be finding someone out side of the department to help get it going. Or inside if you know the people have the skills. I know that many of the employees have been here longer than some of us but this isn’t about that. Its about the SKILL and the RESPONSIBILITY that is needed. Heck, you could have and you might be. But the administration asked people who they have seen the leadership, the skills, that have come to it. Who have preformed them.

I fully understand where you ALL are coming from. I have been in the same shoes with the same kind of so called “free ranking”. That free ranking has changed a department I am in for the better, and this goes to DOT also.

Feel free to point out if we arn’t preforming our jobs right, let the rest of the HICOMM know. I will resign on the spot if it comes to it. I know when I will because I will not be doing the things I promised that I would do. Please just bare with us and see where it goes.

Thanks,
Kasterix

2 Likes

If after 2 weeks, NinWin, Kasterix, Noctilate or any of our new hires can’t prove they are ready then we will send them back down to trainee. We’ll make sure they are doing their jobs correctly and efficiently. I will at least.

2 Likes
1 Like