Abolish the State Department?

department of state grew to a more prosperous department when i was governor so they actually have stuff to do

6 Likes

ngl
this “katy” person isn’t smart
anyways
sure i’d agree with this when the state department only did foreign affairs shit
but since they have more duties now we can’t really abolish them
also fedoramasterb98 exists

2 Likes

Department of Defense is, objectively, the most useless department.

2 Likes

well, at the same time. i have 0 comment on this. but i really have not seen the state department do anything on my behalf.

2 Likes

First of all, these are useless reasons of the removal. Showing the lack of words and details show nothing to support about it. Secondly, you’re not providing evidence to BASICALLY show that there should be a removal. Finally, removing a department that was implemented by the founders is impossible to take it away. Please note you’ll be warned by ‘Fed Law’ so good luck making these hypocrisy choices that is just filled with stupidity.

4 Likes

I was Secretary of State for almost a year… We have a foreign policy, I wrote the Foreign Policy… We can influence and create a foreign policy…

3 Likes

You didn’t add any jobs to the State Department?

3 Likes

jobs as employment or duties

2 Likes

Which was?

• Public Affairs (primary)
    • Charged with managing the Department of State Twitter
    • Charged with managing the staff who attend meetings, visits, etc. to take pictures & notes of what is occuring
    • Charged with creating public releases & advising/updated the Secretary on Public Affairs
    • Charged with monitoring and answering any questions in the #help channel in the State Department discord
  • State Museum Services (primary)
    • Charged with providing museum tours to museum guests
    • Charged with assisting museum guests with any complaints, questions, or problems
    • Charged with running any special events occuring in the museum
    • Charged with any duties assigned if this division becomes official and operational
  • Meeting Staff (secondary)
    • Charged with taking notes and pictures of state meetings
    • Charged with assisting their assigned Ambassador’s with any duties needed
    • Charged with ensuring state visits run smoothly behind the scenes
  • Training & Admissions (secondary)
    • Charged with managing the hiring process for Ambassadors & Staff
    • Charged with training all Ambassadors & Staff (Until the training is complete, the hired employee may not begin in their official capacity)
  • Internal Affairs (secondary)
    • Charged with the upkeep of the Department of State Trello & Discord
    • Charged with advising and assisting the Secretary with creating department policies and foreign policies
    • Charged with assisting the Deputy Secretary for Operations and Management with disciplinary actions and notices
  • Legislative & Political Affairs (secondary)
    • Charged with updating the Secretary on all relevant Legislative & Political happenings
    • Charged with advising the Secretary on all relevant policies & actions
    • Charged with working with the Senate on getting Ambassadors confirmed

Out of this list, the only thing new is the Museum service… Everything else was there when I was Secretary, I just didn’t fill the positions/I basically removed them, because they’re useless, and have no purpose. Just a waste of space, with no real job…

All of these so called “divisions” should be done by the Secretary of State.

3 Likes

which one!

2 Likes

Both.

2 Likes

yeah as you said to me on that first meeting with aigio we had in the first month of my term that i organized and spearheaded. you thought i was gonna be another governor who tramples over department of state and foreign relations without consulting or considering the secretary thereof. took that to heart from their on out i made it the duty of the secretary of state to spearhead most if not all foreign relations for as long as im governor. you and blast have had your fair share of that, furthermore blast also has a big role and part revolving with the g4 in regards to planning, organization, topics etc. also in the last month of my term i attempted to get in 2 general ambassadors, but they failed because of the senate which there is a whole different forum rant about. blast probably also added some staffers and stuff to the department during that time.

2 Likes

My post has to be 5 characters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

im trying to help you in this argument ceno

4 Likes

It’s after midnight, I guess I’m not paying attention, and I just go on about nothing, like normal… Disregard.

4 Likes

yes abolish everything coz we think they’re useless!

3 Likes

the senate is a bunch of idiots who don’t know shit. maybe some senators actually have the brain cells and know what the hell there doing. but congress in firestone is complete dog shit.

2 Likes

and dps… especially dps

3 Likes

i been said this for years, foreign affairs is useless. stop investing time into relations with unstable and unworthy groups

3 Likes

I agree with you Ftlicious. Let’s abolish CRT indeed!

7 Likes