A statement about my dismissal

A lot of these will be responded to in the FIOA request, as to his evidence it consists of a joke I made with a suggestion, I hardly call that evidence against me.

5 Likes

you didnt even dm him my dude

5 Likes

The plot thickens

As I’m sure you’d agree Mr Governor, dates are very important. My command started giving me “daily reminders” to do the foreign policy on the 28th of September, after I said I would be doing it. On the 3rd of October, the foreign policy was put out.
That was not weeks Mr Governor.

But they did, and I’m sure the respective members of the board would confirm that.

A week late, yes. I accept it was late but that was because the Intelligence Office running background checks on the new members of the Board. IO does BCs for us because they can go deep into the past of someone, which is important due to the sensitive nature of some of our work. Out of our control.

Contradicted yourself there. And there was a whole new section. Does our Governor need to go to Specsavers?

So I can’t sleep?

Inactivity? My command staff can confirm I responded to the discord.

Sorry, did you miss the part where I pushed for embassies?

Such as? I did write a lot of the policies for the department, if not all of them.

6 Likes

Furthermore, the inactivity is disproven by the fact that oh, I’m here, and oh, I spoke to bjohn last night to get those board members in. Oh wait, doesn’t that also show dedication???

6 Likes

like this to join me in calling for the renomination of @Wolf_RBX

3 Likes

As much as I support you Wolf and everything you have done, here’s what I have to say about this.

Its the governors choice on HIS cabinet and who he wants leading it. I believe any cabinet can be removed for any reason because he’s the leader of the state.

This state has gotten to the point where we don’t replace the cabinet members each term because the people in the positions want the time served at the end point. The reason why cabinet members don’t get removed because like this, there is backlash. Like this for example. (I am not saying the points you gave said are wrong).

I feel like @Joshernaut did what other governors would never do. I fully respect him.

btw, if I was governor, have the cabinet that is in place would be removed.

8 Likes

I do understand that, and I’m just here to point out what actually happened. Dismissals can damage people’s reputation, and I’m not about to have that happen without putting up some resistance. My ultimate goal here isn’t to get back into the position. If it happens (which I highly doubt) then cool.

And let me make this very clear; I respect Josh. He’s a good man, but sometimes his decisions are, well, questionable. And, when a leader makes questionable decisions, the people should ask questions, and get to the truth.

4 Likes

As highly as I think of you, please give credit where its due. It was definitely a team effort on that part, excluding the foreign policy that you just submitted.

9 Likes

nominate wolf_rblx for secretary of the department of state, he pretty cool.

4 Likes

idrk what this is about but o7 wolf u seemed cool

4 Likes

I mean yeah this is Josh’s cabinet so he can do what he pleases.

However: #NotMyGovernor

10 Likes

Oh of course, especially to you when it comes to the conduct policy, as you set the foundations for that.
All the command have chipped in on the policies, whether it be simply reviewing or tweaking them, and for that I’ll be forever grateful

4 Likes

imagine using that excuse when its a roleplay game

4 Likes

tldr: wolf mad that josh wanted a new sec of state.

Josh needs no reason to dismiss a member of HIS CABINET. it doesn’t matter if he didn’t like the way wolf smelled he’s the chief executive for a reason

4 Likes

This was a dedicated man. o7 wolf o7

5 Likes

Honestly really glad that you came out with this information about the status of the administration.

o7 my man

5 Likes

You know

Seeing all this makes me scared.

4 Likes

Shut up before you get dismissed

4 Likes

in b4 ‘defsec fired’

4 Likes

I feel like there was extremely poor communication from both sides here and it’s unfortunate that it resulted in the dismissal of Wolf. The State Department has been struggling to return to normal function for some time and I question if this move is a step in the right direction. There’s a lot of unanswered questions that only Wolf and Josh know the answer to. I hope in the future the Governor takes this as a note to improve his communication with cabinet and the public. I’m sure this is frustrating for both parties and I look forward to seeing what the former secretary does next.

7 Likes