A statement about my dismissal

attorney general

6 Likes

:b:ttorney general

6 Likes

I swear if someone random gets nominated for cabinet :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I’m a personal friend both of John and of Wolf, but despite this, I have to say that this dismissal is fairly sketchy. It gives the hint of a “firing someone to place someone else” sort of arrangement, in that the reasons seem hastily assembled and lacking basis, especially since Wolf seems to have provided a fairly reasonable amount of evidence to support his claims.

7 Likes

these were the “changes” that was requested

AT 2AM!!!

8 Likes

I mean it will probably be Crusin, who I’d back all the way, since he was my DepSec.

4 Likes

o7 tyfys

5 Likes

nominate me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well this is very unfortunate

4 Likes

:frowning_face:

5 Likes

Now this is a man who totally wouldn’t start a war

4 Likes

Mobile version of forums is dumb and won’t let me edit, but when I get on PC, expect this additional quote from our beloved CE
“I don’t give a fuck what a bitch got to say about me I know what the fuck I did and what the fuck I didn’t do” - @dauntfulness, 2020

7 Likes

I’ll start all the wars, make me SecState! I’ll give National Guard much to do

7 Likes

you can’t edit posts after like 15+ minutes

4 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work Wolf, josh is a complete let down and Ninwin should of been governor especially if he isn’t listening or even looking at your foreign policy. That’s a disgrace as a governor. o7 buddy.

4 Likes

Dear Mr. Secretary,

It saddens me to see you call me out for such things. But simply speaking, I’ll keep my response nice and short and organized with the concerns brought by my administration with your work.

First, you put the Foreign Policy off for weeks, your command tagged you several times for several weeks saying “Do the foreign policy” and repeat, which a couple of weeks later you finally folded and said, “It will be done this weekend and put out”. The weekend came and your draft was indeed finished, but you stated you wanted the board to look over it, which they never did, and the foreign policy ended up being a week and a half late. I decided to finally look into this myself with my Chief of Staff. The new draft of the Foreign Policy was a complete copy of the old one, just with different words. This is something we do not see as acceptable within our administration, as we strived and ran on the basis of reform and change for the better of our state. This direction and the lack of responsiveness and our personal goals for the administration has rendered your dismissal as we promised to put full effort into the department, and we saw, that under your leadership, through professional opinion, that it was not to be at the standard we wished for the department moving forward.

Upon this, we also took into consideration the several reports from your staff in regards to your inactivity, and lack of dedication to the department. They note that they do sever major things for you administrative wise that we expect a Secretary to commit to personally, rather than a set of staff.

Further information into the dismissal will be put into the FOIA response by the administration.

So with this, we ultimately decided that for the better future of our state department, and our state as a whole, to relieve you of your duties as Secretary of State.

Typed from my phone so it may not be the best looking thing but, oh well.

Signed,
Governor Joshernaut

7 Likes

Yikes, this is just a lego game my dudes :grimacing:

4 Likes

you still haven’t responded to the evidence that he’s provided, and you haven’t showed your evidence backing up your claims.

4 Likes

does response to this first and not foi request

4 Likes

On my phone. Will respond when I get home.

4 Likes