A statement about my dismissal

Now this is a man who totally wouldn’t start a war

4 Likes

Mobile version of forums is dumb and won’t let me edit, but when I get on PC, expect this additional quote from our beloved CE
“I don’t give a fuck what a bitch got to say about me I know what the fuck I did and what the fuck I didn’t do” - @dauntfulness, 2020

7 Likes

I’ll start all the wars, make me SecState! I’ll give National Guard much to do

7 Likes

you can’t edit posts after like 15+ minutes

4 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work Wolf, josh is a complete let down and Ninwin should of been governor especially if he isn’t listening or even looking at your foreign policy. That’s a disgrace as a governor. o7 buddy.

4 Likes

Dear Mr. Secretary,

It saddens me to see you call me out for such things. But simply speaking, I’ll keep my response nice and short and organized with the concerns brought by my administration with your work.

First, you put the Foreign Policy off for weeks, your command tagged you several times for several weeks saying “Do the foreign policy” and repeat, which a couple of weeks later you finally folded and said, “It will be done this weekend and put out”. The weekend came and your draft was indeed finished, but you stated you wanted the board to look over it, which they never did, and the foreign policy ended up being a week and a half late. I decided to finally look into this myself with my Chief of Staff. The new draft of the Foreign Policy was a complete copy of the old one, just with different words. This is something we do not see as acceptable within our administration, as we strived and ran on the basis of reform and change for the better of our state. This direction and the lack of responsiveness and our personal goals for the administration has rendered your dismissal as we promised to put full effort into the department, and we saw, that under your leadership, through professional opinion, that it was not to be at the standard we wished for the department moving forward.

Upon this, we also took into consideration the several reports from your staff in regards to your inactivity, and lack of dedication to the department. They note that they do sever major things for you administrative wise that we expect a Secretary to commit to personally, rather than a set of staff.

Further information into the dismissal will be put into the FOIA response by the administration.

So with this, we ultimately decided that for the better future of our state department, and our state as a whole, to relieve you of your duties as Secretary of State.

Typed from my phone so it may not be the best looking thing but, oh well.

Signed,
Governor Joshernaut

7 Likes

Yikes, this is just a lego game my dudes :grimacing:

4 Likes

you still haven’t responded to the evidence that he’s provided, and you haven’t showed your evidence backing up your claims.

4 Likes

does response to this first and not foi request

4 Likes

On my phone. Will respond when I get home.

4 Likes

A lot of these will be responded to in the FIOA request, as to his evidence it consists of a joke I made with a suggestion, I hardly call that evidence against me.

5 Likes

you didnt even dm him my dude

5 Likes

The plot thickens

As I’m sure you’d agree Mr Governor, dates are very important. My command started giving me “daily reminders” to do the foreign policy on the 28th of September, after I said I would be doing it. On the 3rd of October, the foreign policy was put out.
That was not weeks Mr Governor.

But they did, and I’m sure the respective members of the board would confirm that.

A week late, yes. I accept it was late but that was because the Intelligence Office running background checks on the new members of the Board. IO does BCs for us because they can go deep into the past of someone, which is important due to the sensitive nature of some of our work. Out of our control.

Contradicted yourself there. And there was a whole new section. Does our Governor need to go to Specsavers?

So I can’t sleep?

Inactivity? My command staff can confirm I responded to the discord.

Sorry, did you miss the part where I pushed for embassies?

Such as? I did write a lot of the policies for the department, if not all of them.

6 Likes

Furthermore, the inactivity is disproven by the fact that oh, I’m here, and oh, I spoke to bjohn last night to get those board members in. Oh wait, doesn’t that also show dedication???

6 Likes

like this to join me in calling for the renomination of @Wolf_RBX

3 Likes

As much as I support you Wolf and everything you have done, here’s what I have to say about this.

Its the governors choice on HIS cabinet and who he wants leading it. I believe any cabinet can be removed for any reason because he’s the leader of the state.

This state has gotten to the point where we don’t replace the cabinet members each term because the people in the positions want the time served at the end point. The reason why cabinet members don’t get removed because like this, there is backlash. Like this for example. (I am not saying the points you gave said are wrong).

I feel like @Joshernaut did what other governors would never do. I fully respect him.

btw, if I was governor, have the cabinet that is in place would be removed.

8 Likes

I do understand that, and I’m just here to point out what actually happened. Dismissals can damage people’s reputation, and I’m not about to have that happen without putting up some resistance. My ultimate goal here isn’t to get back into the position. If it happens (which I highly doubt) then cool.

And let me make this very clear; I respect Josh. He’s a good man, but sometimes his decisions are, well, questionable. And, when a leader makes questionable decisions, the people should ask questions, and get to the truth.

4 Likes

As highly as I think of you, please give credit where its due. It was definitely a team effort on that part, excluding the foreign policy that you just submitted.

9 Likes

nominate wolf_rblx for secretary of the department of state, he pretty cool.

4 Likes

idrk what this is about but o7 wolf u seemed cool

4 Likes