A response towards the response of my criminal justice bill before the released response to my new criminal justice bill

I hope your legislation passes. Last time I sent this to the senate they all abstained for what reasons I’m not sure, might have involved some influence from certain people outside of congress not going to name anyone. Quite frankly I find 24 hours too much itself but it’s certainly better than 48.

1 Like

they are indirectly affected (LEA)

criminals being locked up for 72 hours means that there are less criminals

less criminals means more FRP’ers and more attention seekers

more FRP’ers and more attention seekers means a more boring job for officers

having 72 hour jail times, or even 24 or 12 hour jail times can be indirectly responsible for the boredom of officers, and directly responsible for killing organized crime and non FRP crime in firestone.

1 Like

agree

1 Like

libtard owned :sunglasses:

1 Like

fake news

https://gyazo.com/cfaf5352a29195f3cbcff1127c4ca758

libtard owned 2

libtard owned 3

If stupid was a t-shirt you’d wear a long sleeve

indeed

Lol it’s already getting changed. They can’t review convictions when no real convictions took place. Go pass your Bar exam.

@MarshallJAddison @SourcedInfinity You lads need to quit it.

1 Like

Did I not say stop?

This is why I no longer post a lot on forums

BOYS, WE DID IT

1 Like

irl crimes end up affecting people negatively. crimes in firestone, a virtual game doesn’t, it enhances the roleplay. if everyone was sentenced hours in jail for shooting someone in a virtual game which thrives off of players and robux, there would be no criminals.

the ultimate dream is no crime irl right? that means no harm being done to innocent people. however, in a virtual game, crime is what gives leos a job in game and what makes the game fun. all these people over here saying “eww criminals” “ban them!!” is looking to shutdown firestone basically. without criminals, the state dies.

however, since it’s my mission to enhance roleplay even more, i’ve been founding several private businesses. cops vs. robbers is all fs has been plus some small public works in there, but theres never really been any private sector involvement. that’s gonna change ladies and gents.

Jibber_John literally did a 72 hour sentence in a few weeks. Don’t speak for everyone when it simply isn’t the case, please. The original 72 hour penalty was an incentive not to get caught, thus further expanding roleplay. Not only does criminal a wish to kill person b, they also need to do it without getting caught. There is no roleplay in showing your name and shooting up car dealership.

@BangaBus_Quit are you done being extremely toxic?

@BangaBus_Quit

Nice false quoting, I never stated that, Jefrafa did