A response towards the response of my criminal justice bill before the released response to my new criminal justice bill

so this is what i’ve been faced with trying to minimize the outrageous 72 hour maximum jail time for crimes (amendment here lmao) and yes it benefits criminals, but i have a purpose to the amendment.

there are 2 reasons why i did this. this forum will explain my standpoint.

• 1: Gameplay.

• There’s a cycle of gameplay in Firestone, cops and criminals, all that jazz. I’ve seen both sides, I became knowledgeable in criminal mindsets, bonding with criminals over the course of the last few years of my time here. I’m a 2x former FSP Major. I’ve been through a year and a half with the Firestone State Patrol, and I know how criminals work, and how the law enforcement officers work against these criminals. I’ve spoken with multiple individuals on how people have fun here, and its because of combating crime, and how people do things that are hilariously ridiculous. Having a 72 hour maximum time limit for criminal charges limits that. In the event that you basically charge every criminal with a 72 hour sentence, you will see less enthusiasm on patrolling, which means less continual players, which evolves into inactivity, and then a domino effect where the game isn’t just fun anymore. The only hook on this game is the criminal standpoint, and thats how LEOs work and achieve enjoyment.
  • 2: Morality.

• Again, we move back to the point that this is a game. You can’t expect the majority of criminals (of which are aged around the 13-17 age medium), to spend hours to AFK at a prison. It’s idiotic and it thwarts people away. This is how the cycle of gameplay gets broken, as stated above. It’s simply not even appropriate to have 3 day prison sentence where you have to be in game for all of those 3 days. People come home from six to seven hours of hard education to play this game. Some are criminals, some are officers. Having a 72 hour prison time limits them from relieving the stress that they may as well get from their actual lives.

response to the criticism / other contradicting points

following images are just the attorney general trying to disrupt my standpoint. i’ve responded to these personally, but i’d like to have a quick turn back to it and respond again, since now that i’m focused on making this.

yes, that’s the point of prison. however, 3 days of straight prison is unnecessary. sure, murdering people is breaking the law, but you respawn and literally regain the exact same life you had before you were murdered. i’m not saying that its okay to be murdered, or to murder, i still offer 24 hours as a maximum capacity, just not as long as 3 fucking days, because that’s simply unnecessary.

you’re the attorney general, a very high position of which requires you to not have a single molecule of crime in your body. however, i’ve seen criminals suffer through the process of a 3 day criminal sentence, when you haven’t, at all. you can’t easily do a 72 hour sentence in a week, even if you’re hardcore AFKing. it’s impossible.

lol

some people might reply saying “yo wasn’t your campaign a joke?”

i’d like to say yes, that it was a joke and i didn’t expect to get this far; but since i’m in it now, i’m fighting for the rights of equality.

i hope you lads understand that this was proposed before and that it was 10 hours instead of 24.

i made it 24 because i still believe that shit can be strict, just not as strict as 3 days. i believe that public safety is still a priority, and it always will be in my agenda.

thank you for listening to my tedtalk

10 Likes

Okay. So im not going to make a ted talk like mr Sourced here but

YES! The sentences NEED to be reduced. And this is coming from a person who’s main job is to shoot commies and idiots who dare come in our sacred land (Being Le National Guarda basea). Idgaf how much crime there is right now, a sentence of 72 hours is basically a perm ban. Jef, I’d LOVE to see you try to serve out a 72 hour sentence. Then come back and say its easily done in a week. Even if you spend 8 HOURS PER DAY, it still takes NINE DAYS. NINE. FUCKING. DAYS. I hate criminals, but thats fucking crazy. Ive been kidnapped, shot, murdered, and been in so many situations because of criminals. I still dont wish more then 10 hours on them. Even then, 10 hours is still hell.

Jef I have LOTS of respect for you and your ideals, but I don’t agree with you on this one

sorry if I sounded snippy but its 11:40PM

2 Likes

agree

1 Like

There has been one documented case of a 72 hour sentence in my career in FS. It’s not a sentence we use often and we don’t like using it. If you are the type of person who spends their time randomly murdering dozens of people and LEOs, ramming civilians and emergency services, and generally ruining the gameplay experience for others, you deserve to be sent to jail for a long time.

Congress is siding with criminals. Plain and simple. They’d rather them enjoy their time while law abiding citizens have to deal with them as they run loose. I sincerely hope this doesn’t pass for the sake of people who play this game the correct way. I will be issuing a full statement later.

2 Likes

I would say 36 hours of jail instead of 24 hours.

1 Like

I’ve debated with him on changing it from 12 to 24, which he did. the thing is, sure I agree lowering it, but the devs need to allow officers to arrest for 30 minutes, this is to stop serious crime from happening all the time after just 15 minutes. the reason officers and citizens take it to court is so they can serve longer time in prison, I hope the devs actually raise the time to thirty minutes, then this would all work out

1 Like

I don’t feel like an official response is necessary for this. It’s my job to put notorious criminals away. If you wish to obstruct, that says a lot about your beliefs.

5 Likes

at least have some sort of common sense and understand how 72 hours is long as fuck

2 Likes

ok so whats the problem with me limiting it to 24 hours if u dont even use it bruh???

1 Like

agree

1 Like

AG | JefrafraYesterday at 8:33 PM
Could I charge a representative or senator with assisting in a criminal act if they pass laws to make crime easier?
:wink:

Yeah, this is a good Attorney General alright.

2 Likes

Clearly a joke. Not that you’re capable of understanding those.

1 Like

Because we use it when it’s needed. Go take a look a t jibber, the only person we’ve ever sentenced to 72 hours. Tell me he didn’t deserve it.

1 Like

When you’re the Attorney General, not sure it’s safe to joke about that.

1 Like

and you’re not capable of understanding on how long a 72 hour jail sentence is

1 Like

No offense but you’re an idiot

1 Like

no one deserves it because its a game bruh

1 Like

I understand exactly how long it is. That’s why only one person ever has faced it. It’s reserved for the worst of the worst.

1 Like

oh yes because the worst of the worst of a criminal on a game deserves 3 days of prison

its like someone being sent to die because they stole a bag of chips from a grocery store

1 Like

We are literally talking about people who mass-murder and conspire to take over the state- not petty crimes.

1 Like