A response towards the response of my criminal justice bill before the released response to my new criminal justice bill

24 hours is enough for treason lol

if they want to take over the state, go ahead, devs can always ban them

If you made that argument anymore of a straw man he’d be asking the Wizard of Oz for a brain

1 Like

yes bruh

If we take the case of Ninjakiller? does she deserve 24 or 72 hours?

Wait- you want the devs to misuse their power to enforce the law? That sounds more corrupt than the fact you’re trying to give criminals less jail time.

fed misuses his power all the time, he can ban them too

not in my control

While not directly in your control, you’re still encouraging that behavior over allowing the government to do its job.

If we take as an example; Ninjakiller. Does she deserve 24 or 72 hours?

24 hours

we can always charge suspects with 24 hours regardless if they’ll be banned or not lol

Hydra, Hitman. all 24 hours. Even when they took out 200 cops and declaring a open war for the Hydra case.

Towards the end, ninjakiller with a non-violent criminal who was short of notorious in my opinion. I believe 24 hours is more fitting than 72 hours for her.

Thank you for making this post and creating that bill.

People like @MarshallJAddison fail to realize that crime is apart of gameplay, and 72 hour jail time should NOT be a thing.

People will always be non aware of what the game of Firestone is, and don’t realise there is more then one side of the game.

im still gonna nay this amendment. 72 is perfect

i agree i am being charged with treason by danny and he says the courts will find me guilty and i go to big jail for 72 hours… if i go to jail someone send a cake in with a nail filer.

(And yes the Treason Charge is real, because of my fake civil war of North Firestone xd)

1 Like

72 hours is way too much
even 24 is too much in my opinion, idk why courts has the power to basically ban people, nobodys going to want to play with a jail sentence of even an hour or more

1 Like

some people finish 12 hour sentence, 24 is good for now

not like coups will actually commence without dhs stepping in and absolutely fucking shit up

unless dhs are the people who make the coup

but then again, it won’t happen

support @SourcedInfinity

72 is not a perfect time for jail sentences.

Criminals should not sit in jail for 72 hours. Firstly, it promotes the abuse of ROBLOX ToS, as all criminals that actually do their sentence probably use mouse clickers, secondly, this is a lego GAME. You shouldn’t ban someone for 72 hours over a game. Especially when crime is APART of the game. You are basically punishing a player for playing the game how its supposed to work and its very bullshit. Its sorta like punishing a cop for being a cop, like if a cop dies they cant play for 72 hours, except its the other way around.

Exactly. any jail sentence over about 12 hours in my opinion is overkill.

Then change the crime sentence & time for coups to make it 24 hours? Simple.

1 Like