A Poll on the Counties most recent ‘scandal’

Good evening Citizens of Stapleton County. When I ran, I said I would give the people a voice. Well, this is your chance.

I will post a series of polls regarding the recent scandal, please tell us what you think of these.

If impeachment is brought up, what do you believe the council should vote on Elite_Creations?

• Aye
  • Nay

0 voters

If impeachment is brought up, what do you believe the council should vote on Joshernaut?

• Aye
  • Nay

0 voters

Do you believe the actions committed by the Councilmen are corrupt?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Thank you.

Signed,
Councilman
Spookdan

3 Likes

If you do not know what this is about, please join the new Stapleton County Discord and read in #discussion

3 Likes

I’ll respond to this situation in the morning. Goodnight gentleman.

4 Likes

STATEMENT

I have constructed a document containing all relevant evidence against me, with an explanation attached to each. You may view my statement in regards to the incident here:

As usual, if you have questions, concerns, or comments, feel free to contact me through discord (Elite_Creations#5454)!

3 Likes

This is all a communist ploy by Markebashi to remove capitalist enemies from the government; apart of his elaborate 5 week plans!!!

Seriously speaking Mark got the council against Sp_encer back when he was CE, in an attempt to remove MACK… Big mess. Resulted In County Abolishment
This sort of thing is not uncommon, and idk why its a big deal atm.

#AbolishTheCountyGovSoICantRejoinOnAnAltOrSomethingMaybeImAlreadyInTheGovernmentAndHaveBeenThisEntireTime:ThinkingEmoji:PlzImKiddingWhyAReYouReadingTHisLongBlurredOutHashtagAndWastingYourLifeOnReadingItKThxsBye

Signed,
Best Former Fuhrer Daddy
Patchy319

3 Likes

shut up patchy

4 Likes

county government isn’t relevant. needs to be abolish. Have fun. Do what ever.

4 Likes

I would also like to comment on the topic at hand. I really don’t think much should happen if the allegations on mark doing the same exact thing is true. Sure they did all that, oh well. Not the first time the county council has done something like that. while I was CE people where doing the exact same thing. The difference is that I didn’t feel that those people could do anything since I was actually doing my job. The fact that
Mark went out of his way to ruin people’s reputation is just childish. Yes mark we know you have had yours ruined but going around ruining other is just a shit move. None of the less a person who has been here way longer than you. I think you could have either dm both of them to ask them what up or even let them give a statement. None of those you did and it’s completely sad of you. You completely ignored the people at hand that did it and have restricted all of their access to announcing anything. I think all of you need to shake up and move on. This could have been something that could have been taken care of another way. A way that would make mark look a bit more professional. Even the county. Even though I was on Elites campaign, I don’t believe the comments where rightbut if I saw the same exact thing I would at least let the people address it then release it. Sure I would be angry that these people try to “coup” (don’t even think it was) but I would ATLEAST a dress it a bit differently. This could have gone so many ways which just makes the county even more interesting to watch.

3 Likes

SCSO and SCFD have been exposed to County Toxicity for far too long and far too frequently, they should be temporarily placed under the state so they can operate without all that toxicity while the county government tries to get their shit together and cut the crap, cause all these political stunts are only hurting our county employees and all these fake politicians can’t see that…they don’t care how it affects our county employees, everything they do is solely in the name of politics, politics, and politics.

8 Likes

honestly, county government needs to be abolished. whenever the county government screws up and is given another chance, some incompetent people have to go and screw it up again.

5 Likes

Hey Hudson,

I appreciate your concern, but I have some things that I think won’t let you do it.

A. Fed said he wouldn’t let this happen

B. I want to finish my term as a councilman

Thanks for your interest!

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Office
Stapleton County, Firestone

3 Likes

i don’t see anything wrong, nay!

3 Likes

I find it funny how the individuals exposed during this incident still go out of there way to defend themselves even though the solid concrete evidence is there. Not just you specifically kast, I’m talking about everyone involved.

The fact that your petty enough to bring up incidents from over a year ago to “defend” yourself and you deem that a valid excuse for your actions? Oh hell baby I’m just beginning. You kasterix are not in the place to talk at all. Your actions excuse my French we’re Fucking Retarded. You stay as the County Executive for roughly 1-2 weeks then decide to resign and recommend the same exact dude that already fucked up the Sheriff’s Office once and fired individuals that were against him? Absolutely fucking pathetic considering that this was not even a MONTH AGO. You have no place to talk not at all.

Now your stating my past? I faced consequences for my actions. Now it’s time for you all of you to face your’s. You crooked, fraudulent, and corrupt gentleman have done nothing but cause issues.

I hope that bus you threw me under swerves and hits you on the sidewalk.

7 Likes

That’s just kasterix alone, who else wants to take a hit at me?

Anyone?

6 Likes

-punches-

4 Likes

Y’all got too much time on your hands to argue over a damn LEGO game. Get a life, move on. Quit trying to take peoples job elite/josh and leave it alone.

8 Likes

Vroom vroom :oncoming_bus::bus:

3 Likes

Kasterix it’s not hard to reply

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes