A Poll on the Counties most recent ‘scandal’

I can’t wait to get my hands dirty again.

3 Likes

In no way am I trying to do anything that is to excuse what I am doing. I don’t think what I said came out correctly in anyway. I apologize.

1. I resigned from CE for person choices. I hope you could even see that. I don’t know how that comes into play. I don’t think that you understand the start of the person I recommend. I recommending Dino because he showed that he could do it. I personally didn’t think that the CE would let Patch be CE but it already happen and I could not do anything about it. How can I tell the future about what a person does? He wasn’t showing what he did infront of me in my first term nor my second one.

2. I have always supported you from the beginning and still will. I know that you can do great in the county like you have done in the past. In no way have I tried to cause issues and if I did, I’m Sorry. This comment was not trying to run you over. and in no way will it. You are still standing. You are still CE. And yes that bus did hit me now Now I was not at all involved in this whole thing. The only comments I made where the ones before the this whole thing happen. In no way can I impeach you or even coup you if I am not in the county government. If in any way I hurt you, I am deeply sorry. In no way should I or want to hurt your career or anything about it. Even if you sit here and hate on me I won’t be moving away from what great CE you are and will become. Maybe a better one than me.

2 Likes

Hard to determine how believable that apology is considering it hasn’t been a full 24 hours yet nor have you personally dmed me saying your actually sorry.

Saying I’m angry is a understatement.

2 Likes

2 Likes

that was up next but ok. You can either accept it or deny it. Not going to keep this up since this is just for this comment. I was In no way included or involved in this “coup”.

2 Likes

taps finger on desk

2 Likes

Because they have something to say about it. Just like when you were involved in the fob coup my friend. Anyone can defend themselves. What’s the ducking stupid part is you dedicated a channel for this. “Exposing” these people in the county government discord is immature of you sir. Sure it’s good you exposed them but it’s immature to just give them the attention and trash them in front of everyone without a defense.

2 Likes

You really need to get a life dude.

2 Likes

Jason if your not gonna pop back in reality you have no place here.

2 Likes

And on elites document. He’s stated that you controlled the council, and used your power to prevent voting on the county charter. And many other things elite has stated in his statement. And to my other statement. I know it’s your discord and you can do whatever you want with it. But it’s immature in a firestone official discord to do that.

2 Likes

I’m grabbing my popcorn.

2 Likes

I’m sick of fourm posts about gate this and that. Simple as that.

2 Likes

And to your statement there. I’m here responding sir. I’m surprised you have to say that to me. nothing else to say about that as of right now.

2 Likes

You can just make another title. If you didn’t know.

2 Likes

Jason in all honesty what’s your place to criticize the way I expose corruption?

You practically criticize everything in this state. What’s one thing you DON’T criticize expect yourself.

2 Likes

Honestly, Elites document seemed a bit manipulative and it was a waste of time. I didn’t see anything credible nor did I see evidence linking him to that.

2 Likes

Please show everything when I criticize something in this state besides this.

2 Likes

grabs popcorn :popcorn: :cup_with_straw:

2 Likes

@airplane1221 can you lock I’m tired of getting emails

2 Likes

you want it locked?

2 Likes