Support

-FSP Lieutenant DrienTheReaper

2 Likes

i take it im not the only one ignoring that lol

in fact im go patrol rn and use hat with class c

2 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Funny how you say that when really you guys create policies that limit the Department HICOMM from controlling the department.

2 Likes

Explain how we limit them controlling their department?

1 Like

I’m not going to argue with you due to the mere fact that 100 other people disagree.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

cough https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SUW30zYCNNQCMCJoZQUnhp1s1nd19r9l/view cough

2 Likes

Like the policies you create noting that someone must be in their department for like 45 days before getting promoted.

2 Likes

Name 1 thing truly wrong with. Because, im willing to bet you, all those policies if not most of them are implemented in the departments own policies.

2 Likes

I never made that policy soo, and if i’m not mistaken that policy was revoked. So its no longer a thing.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

oh god, the roast battle

1 Like

btw, dps can’t really classify anything without the Governors consent. So all those investigations aren’t really classified… shrug but hey I shouldn’t be talking considering all of my departments operations are classified lol.

2 Likes

most of them are, sir

i didnt say all of them, did i

2 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

What about that policy that limits what a HICOMM can punish? You limit what department HICOMMs can do to employees. It is time DPS is limited. #LIMITDPS

2 Likes