2 Likes

Signed,

Masterkiller0587
Undersheriff
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

2 Likes

Ill help u shutdown ia

2 Likes

Although I do not currently work in a department that is defined as a “child department” of the Department of Public Safety, I did as the POST Director. And I was forced to follow policies issued by the department. I was forced to follow any order given to my office. And comply with any investigation that was done by the department.

One of the reasons I resigned was because of DPS themselves. I feel it’s time for a change. Does the department need to be abolished? No. Is the department useless? No.
DPS needs to stay a step back and allow each department and their HICOMM handle their own departments. They need to let each department director make their own handbooks, policies ect. They need to be the overseer, instead of the governing body themselves. It’s time for a change.

And with that, I fully endorse this petition and support it.

Signed,
Timshep07
National Guard Major General

3 Likes

Support.

Best Wishes (for your riddance),
-Mr. Law.

2 Likes

Full Support.

Signed,

Signature
Firestone Citizen

2 Likes

Another thing to note, the Sheriff doesn’t feel the need to check his tags in his own departments discord. The importance of the tag? Oh that doesn’t matter, it just turns into one of these: http://prntscr.com/inutxf

Also saying he doesn’t want things to get heated, and I can express my opinion, yet not 20 seconds later I get a tag that I look at telling me I have no idea what I am talking about. Of course I know what I’m talking about, I was the on trying to get his attention to get his signature for the handbook, but wait, he doesn’t check his tag so he calls me out for something that is extremely irrational and false.

3 Likes

Either support the petition, or don’t reply to anything. No need for to start more drama.

2 Likes

I would call that an opinion, more than flaming.

2 Likes

Support. They are requiring FDoC to go through POST. I get it just let Hiccom decide a due date. Everyone is working hard to get it done.

Sincerly,

Clonemep

3 Likes

Full Support, all the Way

2 Likes

Support the way dps has done it is basically excluding the point of hicomm by saying oh departments must do this like weres the difference each department brings none existent with this dps guide 110% support abolish this thing immediately

2 Likes

Support. As said by clonemep, they’re setting a due date for FDoC to require POST or we will be terminated. I happen to move the date the due date ends. Fortunatly, the DPS Secretary, tommy is giving me an extension due to the unfortunate timing.

I don’t think they should be abolished, just tell them not to get into the Department’s beeswax. They can keep investigating, fine by me.

2 Likes

just abolish them already, we worked in v1 without them just fine

Support
SCSO Undersheriff
TecknoSquirrel

3 Likes

Support

Lt. XxShadowsmartxX, FSP 2F02

2 Likes

Support.

Captain Jahan22
Firestone Department of Homeland Security ; Crisis Response Team.

2 Likes

Support

Signed ExpiredChat

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Signed

2 Likes