A petition to remove Secretary t1dtony from Department of Public Safety

I really want to see your evidence, also you aren’t supposed to be putting “support” in chat btw!

5 Likes

Well they do that because of Tony

4 Likes

wtf… dude… this is just no…
First of all discord has nothing to do with why he should be fired, you’re just a silly goose and can’t take jokes

7 Likes

this proof shows nothing the fuck. did u just go to past messages take few screenshots and boom

8 Likes

ok… and? i wanna see the description so we can see the full reason why

8 Likes

YES!!! remove tony for posting a copy pasta in his own discord! VERY bad…

6 Likes

Buttons, you do understand we are ALLOWED to have fun in our departments right? We don’t have to constantly stay professional. Tony tends to joke around a lot and I also joke around with my department too.

5 Likes

I already put evidence in the comments

4 Likes

preach. this is literally HIS DEPARTMENT discord so i dont think he gives a flying fuck

5 Likes

it got revoked when he failed the vibe check

3 Likes

Well if you saw what I put at the end, all I want to do is have the governor look at this

4 Likes

anything tony says in the DPS discord it is his DISCORD IT IS BLUNTLY HIS. LIKE YOUR GONNA PETITION TO REMOVE OVER THAT? this is skye saying shit in her discord all over again :skull:

12 Likes

he’s arguing an invalid point with baseless claims that he cant do his job effectively and is immature

8 Likes

dude this will literally go nowhere, I wouldn’t continue…

8 Likes

Also, the only thing I see wrong here is that tony didn’t invite me to the FSP tag-fest

8 Likes

I agree with you but there is a point when cussing at people and calling them rude names isn’t a good thing

4 Likes

Dude, a lot of department heads would be thrown out of the cabinet and sub-cabinet positions if we were forced to constantly stay professional in our discord. It is DISCORD! Let him have his fun and mess around…

8 Likes

If I was immature, I wouldn’t be expressing my opinions via firestone forums

4 Likes

this was all in the dps discord. that’s HIS discord, he owns it. he can literally do whatever tf he wants so now the question is; what’s the real reason you want him fired

7 Likes

wait let me think about it. didn’t fed say you don’t have to be in a discord within firestone if you work there or not. oh yeah! so leave the discord

9 Likes