A Petition to Reform the FBI Administration

This petition is going to the Governor of the State of Firestone, OfficerVideoGame. This petition is to reform the FBI Administration, From Director and Deputy Director. There is many of problems within the FBI. Such as Jurisdiction of the FBI, to Deputy Director Mark using the FBI for his own personal investigation into Law Enforcement Officers and whoever he wants. This was claimed by DPS Deputy Secretary WaterLostic. There is no leadership. There is no maturity. There is corruption.

Please sign or reply Support for this petition so we can get the FBI back on its feet with new people in charge!

1 Like

If you’re attempting to impeach them, I hope you understand that Mark can’t be impeached. There’s no point to this, FBI is at their peak right now, and very active, things past leaders couldn’t do.

1 Like

Addion to my former statement and releasing, where is the evidence? From what I see this is just slander as there is no eveidence listed. No support from me.

1 Like

And there’s the thing about Tactical’s statement. No one mentioned ANYTHING about Impeachment here, and yet you throw around the word.

and What you mean by “At their peak”? At their peak of abusing their powers? yes I agree.

1 Like

I don’t see this happening anytime soon, tbh

2 Likes

So you dodge the statement that there is no proof or backing supporting your calm? This is slander my good sir.

2 Likes

Slander is not unlawful sur

slander is only for campaigns @TitanNation but maybe make slander illegal for all :thinking:

I didnt excatly Slander but whateves

1 Like

No Support.

1 Like

Making slander illegal for all could be considered an infringement on the right to freedom of speech.

3 Likes

no @Wolf_RBX

1 Like

That is what I said

1 Like

@DannyboyJurist @Sir_Mr
Yep, I know slander isn’t illegal, but in general purpose (Not the Firestone verison of Slander) that could be considered slander. Im not looking to press charges.

1 Like

Wow, rule violation. Let’s not let that happen again my dude.

1 Like

Whom was that directed to?

1 Like

Ro_bert.

1 Like

Our freedom of speech specifically uses “opinion” as what is not to be infringed upon. Slander is, and always has been, stating false facts in a particular way. It would not be a violation of freedom of speech- heck, it literally says in BOR.I that Congress can designate specific instances where slander is illegal.

1 Like

Yeah, but let’s be real. Because this isn’t irl, and the average age here is like 15, any law that allows you to sue for slander, libel, whatever is just going to be instantly abused. And besides, due to BOR.I they wouldn’t apply on Discord or the forums anyway.

2 Likes

Lets not forgot the BOR says Slander shall not be illegal.

Puts lets not derail the subject here guys…

1 Like