A Petition to Reform the FBI Administration

marke and malti can be dramatic sometimes but fbi is doing something atm so no fault in that. yeah, their members are usually arrogant or dramatic, but if that’s the cost of having a decent fbi then w/e let them be

Deputy Director of the FBI is part of the sub cabinet and under the executive branch and employees under the executive branch can be impeached.

Again, Why we throwing the word Impeach around? This is just a Reform, not impeachment >.>

And to correct you on that, ANYONE and I can not underline anyone but, can be impeached

I replied to titan, not you

Wrong.

FBI Deputy Directory is under the Department of Justice, therefore is conseried a sub-depeartment. Meaning that the Director is Sub-Cabinet and the Deputy Director is not an official government official, therefore cannot be impeached.

Also, reforming the FBI Administration is basically saying you want to remove them aka impeach them.

The Deputy Director is part of the sub cabinet as per section two. Despite the Director having the sub cabinet role (which is considered to be the role for deputy heads), the deputy heads are under the executive branch as the article mentions; the FBI Deputy Director is under the executive branch as that role is part of the sub cabinet which means cough impeachment allowed cough. Have questions? Dm me

It’s only one pic that shows nothing