A Petition to Make the V2 Test Server "Exempt"

Support

1 Like

Support.

BritishPolicing1
Senator.

1 Like

Well they could add like a small text on one of the sides, so if screenshots were taken, you could check if the text is there

1 Like

Simple.
Its just to add a small text box saying THIS IS A TEST SERVER.

1 Like

The test server has been useful in the past for trainings and whatnot as a campus doesn’t really give you that experience. However, I agree with Aiden. You simply cannot tell the difference between the test servers and the regular V2. A small test box is easy to overlay onto any video/picture.

SCSO waited a long time for our legitimate campus. Be patient. There’s nothing stopping you asking POST or even SCSO to use their campuses. Fed has even tasked 2 developers to make a campus for FSP. I’ve seen a lot of you guys criticise it after seeing one screenshot. Be grateful one is actually being made and at least wait until you have seen the finished product before giving opinions.

2 Likes

Support,

Trooper rockton

1 Like

Oh look, it’s people who aren’t lawyers trying to be lawyers again. I disagree with this for two of the statements above: there’s no way to differentiate, and the fact if this is done, one can just run in and ruin the training. Let’s address these in order. Basically, you can use it all you want if it’s defined as not legal jurisdiction. But what happens when a pissed off coworker, pissed off boss, or just some random criminal files a case on you? Don’t think witnesses will save your ass because without concrete evidence your witness will be taken with a grain of sand. Next up. What if Aidan for example, or one of the memier people like iLord go in and mess with it? Those are two appointed positions that aren’t leaving easily. And if Congress won’t impeach for offenses in a place where the law does apply, they certainly won’t where it doesn’t.

2 Likes

Support. What’s the point of a test server if laws apply? It’s literally a duplicate of V2 which serves no purpose. Departments should really be able to practice there. Let me add on to this. Laws wouldn’t apply ONLY FOR TRAININGS.

-Avid

1 Like

Support all the way!

Signed,
Former Firestone State Representative Fancy

1 Like

I believe the test server’s purpose was for development. Developers would test their updates there before releasing it into the actual game to prevent possible bugs. I don’t think the laws should be exempt there because its intention is not meant to be a department playground. Thats why departments have their own training centers. Exempting laws there would be a waste of time imo.

1 Like

If you are referring to the v2 test sever owned by the devs then yes that is exempt from the law already. However it is hard to distinguish between it and the actual v2 owned by the State. So please tread carefully. Additionally which Supreme Court case are you referring to?

1 Like

lmao at least you had a temporary facility with accurate tools and weapons

our tools don’t work.

1 Like

Patience is the key, I’m sure FSP would get a new training facility soon.

1 Like

I support this but, the tools didn’t work, the campus sucked so bad, probably worst than your current one, the cars where old v2, the inside was half broken, nothing lines up, etc. It was bad.

1 Like

update the tc

1 Like

must also agree there’s no way to tell the difference between v2 and the test server.

no point trying to make it exempt as people will manipulate this in order to possibly frame others/ do shit like that

so ye im a bear

1 Like

LMAO DUMBEST STATEMENT I EVER HEARD

1 Like

okay, 2 things.

1. ask post to use their campus, we’ll just have you guys use it till y’all get your own campus made
  2. just fucking make the temp server only accessible by people in departments if they wish to use it, easiest shit ever
1 Like

support, our current training center is very outdated, very laggy and just not that good anymore

1 Like

just tell fed

fed can override the courts lol

the only concern I see here is people committing crime and the pictures going around then them having to prove its the test server

the court’s logic is pretty stupid ngl, “any game thats like v2 will have crime” oh ok let me go commit crime at some leaked v2 and get prosecuted

1 Like