A Petition to Make the V2 Test Server "Exempt"

Look. The Firestone State Patrol has one of the oldest training facilities in the state. We’ve been waiting for ages to get an actual facility, and it isn’t looking good.

I attempted to host trainings at the v2 test server, but then I get a big ass supreme court slap to the face saying that I can’t simulate crimes at the v2 test server.

Thus, this petition exists.

I petition for the V2 Test Server to be considered non-binding to laws if used for training purposes. I want this to occur so that departments like FSP can have a training experience in a game quite similar to V2.

or we can just make a copy of the v2 test server on furry’s profile

Please support this, as I can’t live with the norfolk guns anymore.

thanks,
invent

8 Likes

no

since there is no CLEAR way to tell the difference between v2 and the test server.
like for screenshots and such

7 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

devs can easily indicate that its a test server by changing the up to date UI textbox to “THIS IS A TEST SERVER”

4 Likes

Support.

As a former deputy, I feel making the V2 Test Server a common practice among LEA’s would improve agency quality along with preparedness.

3 Likes

The developers give you a training center for a reason…

USE IT

2 Likes

WE DONT HAVE ONE, THATS THE POINT

OUR FACILITY HASNT BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2017

OUR GUNS ARE BROKEN, NOT EVEN RELEVANT TO V2 AT ALL, ALONG WITH VEHICLES WHICH HAVE NO RAM BAR AND A SMALL ASS MAP

its OUTDATED

3 Likes

@anon89270917 We dont have one

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Sergeant CrusinThomas
Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support

OR
you could give them an updated facility???

i mean like, pick your poison kids

6 Likes

i mean
use the scso training facility

2 Likes

support

@patchy did u even read the post lol

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, FSP has the most tech alongside DHS, but is lacking one of the most basic things any Firestone department needs.

5 Likes

fuck didn’t you say this in the post?

2 Likes

Either this and/or update our training center. Either would be great.

Signed,
Sergeant RoadHockeyKidd

2 Likes

we dont have admin or any abilities to use the scso technology

2 Likes

No support.
There is a reason why the Supreme Court (or as you call it, the “big ass supreme court”) told you you couldn’t use it.
And as Patchy said, how would you differentiate the servers?
Even a sign signifying that would not work as someone could easily Photoshop it on.

2 Likes