A Petition to Make the V2 Test Server "Exempt"

Major fucking support.

1 Like

i meant the slap that the supreme court gave me was the big ass

no one can really photoshop video evidence and images would not be viable evidence in the test server that much lol

1 Like

new training facility or else strike ! (-_-)7

1 Like

Oh mb lol

1 Like

oh love my fucking messages being sent to furry. anyways, its a V2 game yes you can leave your jurisdiction etc but committing crimes no matter for what reason with stapleton county on it seems wrong. oh and that I told you the truth and then you seem to shame that off mk

1 Like

support
-crt commander jahan22

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
Trooper Nicekid_RBLX.
o7

1 Like

I don’t support this petition. The game isn’t and shouldn’t be used as a training campus, just wait until FSP gets theirs.

1 Like

Or you could just ask POST admin to rent out the POST facility for a certain time?

6 Likes

Support.

Signed,
BraydonWlodarczykMD
FSP Corporal

1 Like

there we go best thing I’ve heard

1 Like

no point in keeping the test server crime free.
support.

1 Like

there is a point tho. why do you think it was like that in the first place

1 Like

let me put something on that all metaphorical. if I were to go onto v2 test server when they were training and I shot them up you don’t think I should be held accountable?

2 Likes

FSP has one of the most tech in V2 there’s no need to strike because you don’t have a completed training facility

4 Likes

Patience goes a long way. Not posts complaining that you don’t have a game to train on… not every department has a training facility or updated tech.

2 Likes

The department can sure hold the subject accountable but they should not be legally punished for their actions.

1 Like

Absolutely no support, this is completely absurd.

Signed,
Representative UhYouFoundZack, esq.
Representative UhYouFoundZack, esq.

1 Like

supkort
dan
fng mp

1 Like

support

1 Like