A Petition to Keep IceBreaker768 Debarred

Hello folks,

So I bet y’all are wondering @Icebreaker768 is. IceBreaker is a current and former attorney in the state of Firestone. Recently, he has become bar certified once again and able to practice law. Now some may be wondering, why is this an issue? Well, let me explain the situation.

Around December of last year, @anon53012218 was in the process of prosecuting @Sid_552. In this case, Sky killed a civilian while shooting into a crowd. The attorney for sky in this trial is Icebreaker.

Icebreaker proceeded to call a witness for the trial. This witness was seen as off by the prosecutor Hecxtro as this witness had no proof of actually being present at the incident. Furthermore, he was claiming details that were solely in favor and sounded very off and fake. After some digging by the prosecution, it was determined that this person was an alt of an individual, causing the entire testimony to be struck. However, further digging turned out the fact that this individual was actually Icebreaker’s alt.

After discovering this detail, Hecxtro learned that Sky had been being told by Icebreaker on exactly what to say. After this entire incident, Icebreaker was looked into further and this lead to the discovery of various other witnesses also manipulated by Icebreaker.

The following document by BLEE shows a concise overview of this and was the reasoning for his disbarment and termination from the DOJ: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ng2TDtDGdXYyvWcZPcN_xUO958yI1NQt/view?usp=drivesdk

Icebreaker was also in the process of being prosecuted by the DOJ as well: https://trello.com/c/OkyDHdBi/50-state-of-firestone-v-icebreaker768

Now, Icebreaker was never actually convicted by the courts but this was due to Icebreaker being banned.

Now back to the main subject, Icebreaker, who has knowingly manipulated witnesses before, is once again practicing law. After this whole incident, I don’t really see how someone can be allowed to practice law again even with the second chances type of stuff. This wasn’t just a one time incident, it happened on various occasions and quite possibly became a habit.

Overall, I believe this previous past should not be forgotten by BLEE and that Icebreaker should remained disbarred and unable to practice law. Hence the reasoning for this petition. If you support this, make sure to voice it and share your thoughts as well.

Shark boy out :shark:

@BLEE

3 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

Let the record reflect that since IceBreaker768 has returned to the State of Firestone he has blatantly refused to address the problems and has no offered no apology NO NOTHING since he returned.

Clearly he doesn’t care, and he should be debarred once and for all.

1 Like

he’s like the best bca bruh he’s so good

he was extremely dedicated to his cases, and that dedication lead him to make unethical decisions like witness tampering

considering that this is just a lego game, and his actual dedication and skill, just give him a second chance man

6 Likes

LET THE MAN RETURN
#NOTMYLTGOVERNOR

6 Likes

NO!

#SHARKISMYLTGOVERNOR

2 Likes

just because he shows dedication doesnt mean what he did shouldnt be overlooked in the slightest.

Furthermore, that “dedication” lead him to do it in various cases. It is one thing to have done it once but to have done it multiple times, to the point he was gonna receive 30+ tampering charges, it shows it most likely became a habit and could occur once more.

although your second chance is fair, there has to be a ground where second chances are reasonable and here, in my opinion at least, it is not reasonable

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

its been like 6 months or something! in that time u would be allowed to expunge all ur felonies!
icebreaker is a changed man, he goes to church now and he helps disabled veterans in his free time. i hereby excuse him of his crimes.

8 Likes

i really dont know why were doing this…

4 Likes

I agree with this. There’s no purpose for this post at all.

1 Like

There very much is, it is a concern to have someone with this major incident in the past to hold a bar cert once more and for that reason, I made the petition

Though I attempt to maintain a distance from Forum drama, can’t simply ignore this. IceBreaker768 did in-fact commit unethical acts, he served his time and his punishment for it. People make mistakes, it happens, I myself have made mistakes I’m not proud of as far as my BAR Certification goes - yet I have taken my punishment for it. That said, this man has done nothing since returning to the State of Firestone to be treated this way. This post, and request is absurd. Shark, you yourself have made mistakes, been punished and yet here you are as Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone, why does Ice not deserve a chance but you do? (Not a literal question). No support…

Former Speaker of the House, DOJ Public Defender,
Rinextel

4 Likes

He never receive the punishment, he was banned before he was convicted

2 Likes

This incident took place over 7 months ago. Shark, shouldn’t you be focusing on the senate? There isn’t a need for this post, a similar one actually took place like 3 weeks ago and many people discussed their concerns and the BLEE addressed it. IMO posts like these is driving more toxicity within the community. There simply isn’t a reason for it. Regardless, the BLEE isn’t going to randomly change their decision so I doubt there will be any utility to this post anyhow.

4 Likes

He was banned - unable to practice law. However, I did not come here to argue, simply to state my opinion and leave it be.

2 Likes

He was never banned from firestone. There was a pending ban and it was never approved.

2 Likes

Yeah this post is full of misinformation. He was never “banned”, it was a “pending-ban” that was put out by the moderator Elite, I think it was him? But it was removed shortly after because the evidence was complete bogus

2 Likes

He was only recently able to return due to his ban

Ah yes, because I can’t voice a concern that I believe should be heard. “fOcUsInG oN thE SeNaTe”, again I an putting this out here as he was barred again only recently and once I saw this, I believe it wasnt right which lead to this post

This isn’t driving toxicity, it is putting forth a legitimate concern of potential tampering again. If I was going after constantly of his character and so forth, I would agree with your view but this is simply covering what he has done and why I believe the bar cert for him shouldn’t stay, nothing more

Voicing concern can sometimes, doesnt always work but never hurts to try

1 Like

I don’t support this (no hate). He recently reached out to me for a case and during the case he was very helpful, dedicated, patient, and most importantly helped me out through the process. I personally, didn’t real understand the court process, but he explained it to me thoroughly and patiently. Yes, he does have a past, but we can look at other High-Ranking government officials which had some pasts, but here they are. What I think, everyone deserves a second chance. Why not let him do that?

5 Likes